What's new

Zainab's murderer reportedly caught by intelligence?

DTRXP8TW4AInHnT.jpg

I doubt it but police need to test DNAs of as many suspects as possible to find real culprit.

This thread should be closed as it is painful for victims family and any well wisher of Zainab, to hear a good news and then find its not! All of you who were posting unauthentic news and reporting false success story of ISI catching the killer should be ashamed. This is not a mere romour petty things like Su35s, FN Scar, or J20 joining Pakistan militarry, but an actual victim of rape and torture whose body was dumped in a heap of garbage! Fake News related to this should not posted like this for your amusement or trying to get ‘credit’!! Keep the fanboy rumors for sunjects like Su35s etc.

maiñ kis ke haath pe apnā lahū talāsh karūñ

tamām shahr ne pahne hue haiñ dastāne

5a57156c7d0e1.jpg

This thread should be closed as it is painful for victims family and any well wisher of Zainab, to hear a good news and then find its not! All of you who were posting unauthentic news and reporting false success story of ISI catching the killer should be ashamed. This is not a mere romour petty things like Su35s, FN Scar, or J20 joining Pakistan militarry, but an actual victim of rape and torture whose body was dumped in a heap of garbage! Fake News related to this should not posted like this for your amusement or trying to get ‘credit’!! Keep the fanboy rumors for sunjects like Su35s etc.

No one posted fake News the info was released by Kasuri on media and said that he confirmed this News from suprem court office but now SC office have it self denied the info.

maiñ kis ke haath pe apnā lahū talāsh karūñ

tamām shahr ne pahne hue haiñ dastāne

5a57156c7d0e1.jpg
The guys who was called a suspect on social media and whose pics were circulated online his eye color resembles her, no wonder he was her brother and some ppl really did a sick job of circulating his pic as attacker relative

Last edited:
No one posted fake News the info was released by Kasuri on media and said that he confirmed this News from suprem court office but now SC office have it self denied the info.

Can you please confirm if the culprits have been caught?

im thinking there's some kaala jaadhu devil worshipping dark arts stuff going on in kasur.
And there sacrificing children under some spell
It's some deep shit and the higher VIP persons are involved

The rapist/murderer must have know the girls parents have gone to umrah and in he's / there perverted mind it was the ultimate kaala jaadhu

I'm wondering why the so called religious leaders have gone awfully quiet or are they being told to keep quiet .

Also if these child rapes have been going on for years there must be thousands of young children eenagers women who have been through this and hundreds of rapists who still live together in the same area .

One thing I know for a fact as a Pakistani, many people must know who did this including police and politrickians and are keeping hush .

I think the riot was also a demonstration against these people and was the only action they could take as they know who did it but are afraid to openly say who did it and was there way of drawing the attention to the children suffering in kasur

If he has indeed been caught as some say he must be a higher up and are keeping he's identity secret for now .

As I said earlier I wont be surprised one bit if some political pir(read:magician) turns out to be behind this.
im thinking there's some kaala jaadhu devil worshipping dark arts stuff going on in kasur.
And there sacrificing children under some spell
It's some deep shit and the higher VIP persons are involved

The rapist/murderer must have know the girls parents have gone to umrah and in he's / there perverted mind it was the ultimate kaala jaadhu

I'm wondering why the so called religious leaders have gone awfully quiet or are they being told to keep quiet .

Also if these child rapes have been going on for years there must be thousands of young children eenagers women who have been through this and hundreds of rapists who still live together in the same area .

One thing I know for a fact as a Pakistani, many people must know who did this including police and politrickians and are keeping hush .

I think the riot was also a demonstration against these people and was the only action they could take as they know who did it but are afraid to openly say who did it and was there way of drawing the attention to the children suffering in kasur

If he has indeed been caught as some say he must be a higher up and are keeping he's identity secret for now .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom