What's new

Zainab's murderer reportedly caught by intelligence?

This ring of serial rapists have some link with government. Punjab police and government are desperately trying to sweep this under the rug.
I don't think so, your linking two different incidents....
I think a serial child rapist is on loose, we need proper team to investigate this since serial killers are very intelligent and proved difficult to trace.

I think a serial child rapist is on loose, we need proper team to investigate this since serial killers are very intelligent and proved difficult to trace.

This has been going on for years in Kasur. They use the videos for blackmail.

He is right maarkhoor it is no coincidence. I myself had same hunch initially as I heard about boys being molested a while back maybe in 2015 or something. Somebody's letting this happen.

This has been going on for years in Kasur. They use the videos for blackmail.

Its not some hollywood movie man, this is a professional child p orn gang, seems too much of a coincidence that it happens in the same city which was in the news for systematic abuse ring of over 200 children.

Zainab's father in press release said that everyone took care not to send their children alone anywhere. And he was away in makkah madina when this heart breaking incident took place.

Dont give him to corrupt broken judicial, police system. Give them to family and citizens of Kasur. Oratleast anti terrorism court.

I usually refrain from such sentimental statements. But the girl was too beautiful to be violated by this predator in such a way.
Really immature comment. Doesn't matter what the little girl looked like, she was the daughter of Pakistan.

Its not some hollywood movie man, this is a professional child p orn gang, seems too much of a coincidence that it happens in the same city which was in the news for systematic abuse ring of over 200 children.
Again it is too early to link up these two incidents / cases.
For boys incident it seems that some chaps gang up and took advantage of young boys.

But regarding current incident it seems there is some psychopath / pedophile serial killer involved in mulitipal cases.

I am saying it because modus operandi is different.

@Awan68

Why the thread with fake pic is still open? at least delete the pic, why putting poor guy,s life at risk?

Read the reply comment below. Emotions are leading to mental demotion.

upload_2018-1-11_21-11-6.png

Why does all the weird stuff happen in Kasur? Is there a Paedophile ring running unchallenged there? Looks like apart from Lahore, rest of Punjab is ignored and is left to criminal gangs/Punjab Police.

Why does all the weird stuff happen in Kasur? Is there a Paedophile ring running unchallenged there? Looks like apart from Lahore, rest of Punjab is ignored and is left to criminal gangs/Punjab Police.
Kasur is the area where the fuckers of national assembly and provincial assembly belong to PML(N) . The sons of bitches who perform these heinous crimes usually belong to the members or qarkun of PML(N). So naturally they are supported by PML(N). This is the root cause of all incident

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom