What's new

Zainab's murderer reportedly caught by intelligence?

Why the thread with fake pic is still open? at least delete the pic, why putting poor guy,s life at risk?

Yep you're the macho here with all the contacts into the Intelligence Services,Air Force, Special Forces. Even the Parliament, yeah ..
Save it hot shot....you are obviously grudging for other reasons.
Better to contribute something than empty blabbering.

Wtf are you even fighting about?

Spreading fake news regarding that child.

Do ISI catch rapists? Who told him that ISI did this? Where is the culprit.

You're a sensible person my friend, try to understand my point.

No media reporting... fake news?

This is ridiculous. Without confirmation don't post propaganda BS. This is an extreme harassment and destructive for the respect of pinpointing person. And PDF must not be the platform for these types of rumors.
@The Eagle
Almost all the pages now on social media are comfirming the news that this is indeed the culprit caught by MI last night, enough propoganda for u?, i mentioned specifically the shaky source of the news last night at the top of the thread so take it easy with the moral crusader shit ,will u.

Zahra Bhatti‏ @zahrabhatti6
The murderer/rapist of Zainab was captured by no other than the #ISI and will be handed to the police authorities after thorough investigation.Reports further confirm he was related to the family. He should be hanged public to set an example without mercy. #PakArmy Zindabad

12:07 AM - 11 Jan 2018
I think it was MI that caught him.

Have they released any picture or proof of this lowlife scum???
Almost all the pages now on social media are comfirming the news that this is indeed the culprit caught by MI last night, enough propoganda for u?, i mentioned specifically the shaky source of the news last night at the top of the thread so take it easy with the moral crusader shit ,will u.

I think it was MI that caught him.

This is the proper sketch of the bastard who raped and murdered that little Angel.

DTPmkRPX4AAh9JS.jpg
Looks like a Mughal emperor, our LEA's surely lack behind in criminal sketching.

Spreading fake news regarding that child.

Do ISI catch rapists? Who told him that ISI did this? Where is the culprit.

You're a sensible person my friend, try to understand my point.
ISI's primary role is to ensure the safety of Pakistani state and citizens, arresting a child molester falls under that umbrella.

Back
Top Bottom