What's new

Zainab's murderer reportedly caught by intelligence?

It means that the culprit is still at large.. What's the source of your information?
upload_2018-1-11_16-45-10.png

Police as usual "behis" no action yet ... i've never been so much disappointed .... WE ARE A CROWD OF MORALLY DEAD PEOPLE !!

Well I've no such fake stuff copied from facebook pages to throw up. Nor am interested into such low tactics to gain attention.
Well, i will honourably return all the rewards and benefits bestowed on me for posting this.
At the same time i will ask PDF Admins to refund your joining fee.

Well, i will honourably return all the rewards and benefits bestowed on me for posting this.
At the same time i will ask PDF Admins to refund your joining fee.

Sorry that didn't work. Better grow up and stop copying such hype from facebook.

Yaar ISI MI ARMY kuch to karo. Yaar in bachiyon ka dukh mere se nai dekha ja rha. Agai aik nani pari Allah ko pyari ho gai. Koi to kuch kare yaar. Please.

@Maarkhoor yaar ap ka naam bara pur israr sa hai. Apka agar koi asr o rasookh hai to khudara kuch karo yaar chote bacho ka sawal hai.
View attachment 447572

Police as usual "behis" no action yet ... i've never been so much disappointed .... WE ARE A CROWD OF MORALLY DEAD PEOPLE !!

If we have to stop this rape system we must come up with some proper system.
May be we could do this at time of making NIC at nadra, they take each male person dna and kept them in record in database charge extra fees for dna test at super discount rate at time of making NIC or renewal of NIC.

So later if anything comes up we can have Database of full of Pakistan DNA and can easily arrest those guys by placing the match search queries for dna in database and pull out the information from it. It's a long route but definitely worth it. I think India should also do the same.

Nothing is impossible.
Just my thinking.

If we have to stop this rape system we must come up with some proper system.
May be we could do this at time of making NIC at nadra, they take each male person dna and kept them in record in database charge extra fees for dna test at super discount rate at time of making NIC or renewal of NIC.

So later if anything comes up we can have Database of full of Pakistan DNA and can easily arrest those guys by placing the match search queries for dna in database and pull out the information from it. It's a long route but definitely worth it. I think India should also do the same.

Nothing is impossible.
Just my thinking.

All gulf countries have dna banks... so I completely agree... every Pakistanis should have a blood sample taken when he goes to nadra... if we start today it may take 10 years to complete... but it's worth it

Let's stick to the topic. Who just told you this foolishness? Sources? Contacts eh?
What are you trying to prove, does everything that gets posted here is Gospel truth.
Did you even read the OP.
Elsewhere, some member posted as Raza Kasuri confirming the arrest.
Perhaps this forum is not quite upto your high expectations.

She is up in heaven ....asking for justice ..
5a57156c7d0e1.jpg

Its so strange Khadem ala still sleeping , when Kasur known to be capital of child abuse, kids **** movies, molestation and there murder .........

Back
Top Bottom