What's new

Zaid Hamid

I went through the whole video, Zaid Hamid is a poison for the pakistani youth.

He is using the youth against India, like he mentions quarbani deni padegi, Delhi mein flag lehraengey, ghazwa-e-hind ki faujein why all this bullshit?? BECAUSE he wants the pakistani youth to be anti-India.
@Zarvan tell me yourself, do you actually believe in all this? Do you treat Zaid Hamid as a leader, motivator??

Iam sure that he creating groups of pakistani and brainwashing small small childs to go anti-India..

WHY PAKISTAN :( :( dushmani bhi ache se naa nibhaye tum toh

Last edited by a moderator:

He is using the youth against India, like he mentions quarbani deni padegi, Delhi mein flag lehraengey, ghazwa-e-hind ki faujein why all this bullshit?? BECAUSE he wants the pakistani youth to be anti-India.
@Zarvan tell me yourself, do you actually believe in all this? Do you treat Zaid Hamid as a leader, motivator??

Iam sure that he creating groups of pakistani and brainwashing small small childs to go anti-India..

What about Shiv Sena Party :whistle:

Bhai i think he had some role in making of "waar" too, I saw his twitter and he is madly promoting waar. Ghazwa-e-hind is a joke :P

All I can suggest you is don't ever see their blogs, videos or any articles...we also do the same :blah:

If so then :enjoy:

Not every Hindu is like you.

Also not every Pakistan follow him.

So debating on this subject is time wasting..

If so then :enjoy:

Not every Hindu is like you.

Also not every Pakistan follow him.

So debating on this subject is time wasting..
All i can say is that he is a very cunning and negative person, this ghazwa-e-hind are made up stuffs to promote hatred. I think he lost family member or something in Indo-Pak war that is why he is taking out his grudges

All i can say is that he is a very cunning and negative person, this ghazwa-e-hind are made up stuffs to promote hatred. I think he lost family member or something in Indo-Pak war that is why he is taking out his grudges

If you don't like his speeches, then don't listen to it. Ignore them..

That's what I can say for right now..

We should concentrate on gaining peace in this region.

I don't know why some people spread hatred for both countries like we are immortal enemies.

Yes some of Muslim do it, but some of Indians do the same.

If you are not like them..
Then we have to stay neutral and work for peace between both countries.

Mr yes I beielve in these things war with India is long due final war will be take place soon and we are ready for it war with India will happen

Mr yes I beielve in these things war with India is long due final war will be take place soon and we are ready for it war with India will happen

INDIA WILL NEVER GO ON WAR WITH PAKISTAN UNLESS THREATENED....

I see a war anytime after 2014... Pakistan was made out of us and we will once again absorb you in us... Inshallah umeed karo ki ladai ki naubat naa aaye

Back
Top Bottom