What's new

Pakistan Enhances Nuclear Arsenal - F#*k yeah !!!

I have grown to be a person who looks at facts and figures
I am data scientist and doctor

All facts and figures point out that Pakistan doesn't has any nuclear weapons simply because we are USA client state and USA doesn't want us to hold nukes

Now please respond with facts rather then "grow up"

Pakistan use to have some sort of independence but that has eroded since 2008 and completely dispeared since 2021
Actually ended in '48, when Gen. Gracey, who by the way sepoys still honor and have images of him adorning their masshalls, refused the order of the founder of the nation.

1. That “two bit whore” is doing what she is paid to do. Who is stopping Pakistan from creating its own English channels to counter the Indian narrative? Most of India’s news media is state controlled indirectly, why can’t Pakistan do the same? You people whine and moan so much about India this and India that, and then do NOTHING about it.

2. Enhancing our nuclear arsenal means nothing if you’re military is going to lay down infront of the Americans and NATO.

Imagine being proud about this while an elected PM is sitting in jail at the behest of Washington.

Sharan karo bhenchodo.
All of Pakistan media is also establishment/sepoy controlled but it is on orders by the sepoys to sing the praises of the colonial masters and bash anyone who challenges the status quo.

Actually ended in '48, when Gen. Gracey, who by the way sepoys still honor and have images of him adorning their masshalls, refused the order of the founder of the nation.
Untill all of these generals from general Gracey are court martialed things won't change

The very reason why Bengalis did that..they court martialed people in the grave

Pakistan needs to enhance it's stockpile of patriotic leaders and purge the traitors. Otherwise, soon the Indians won't be obsessed anymore.

I'm seeing Pakistani media more obsessed with India these days. Every day, it's Modi this or Modi that, RSS, BJP, etc., they also go on about it like dogs with rabies; the funny part is the World doesn't care for Pakistanis crying.

I'm seeing Pakistani media more obsessed with India these days. Every day, it's Modi this or Modi that, RSS, BJP, etc., they also go on about it like dogs with rabies; the funny part is the World doesn't care for Pakistanis crying.

The reason is Pakistan in general recognizing that they have been left behind by India in many respect and won't catch-up soon. The remedy always was for Pakistani people to understand the military must stay in barracks and never have any direct/indirect role in politics. Pakistanis repeatedly failed to understand it and even mocked the ones who suggested it, until one day it's too late.

Just type "Any major pak news channel" <space> "India".

Multiple such examples can be found, which you may not be viewing and hence are not aware of.
Hi, since I was talking about 'a' two-bit wh0re..., here is a P-E-R-F-E-C-T example - with proof of just her Channel First Post and all of 'em are from 2023.
Click on the link (below) - go ahead, Mav.
Firstpost - Pakistan

Did I not say it earlier that she probably has dreams of Pakistan. They very well could be (wet) ones.

Now, could you also do the same.

#Waiting

Hi, since I was talking about 'a' two-bit wh0re..., here is a P-E-R-F-E-C-T example - with proof of just her Channel First Post and all of 'em are from 2023.
Click on the link (below) - go ahead, Mav.
Firstpost - Pakistan

Did I not say it earlier that she probably has dreams of Pakistan. They very well could be (wet) ones.

Now, could you also do the same.

#Waiting
I never claimed that she never reports on pakistan, but she's been reporting news of what's occurring there like any media would.
Here's some of your own media on youtube.
1695049889613.png
1695049939660.png

1695049590387.png
1695049615756.png
1695049651516.png
1695049727230.png
1695049791072.png

1695050005073.png

1695050035356.png
1695050064568.png
1695050120505.png

1695050237637.png

Your just post, lets see
1. ARY News
2. Samaa TV
3. Geo News
4. Dawn News
5. Dunya News

...and that last Thumbnail is from 3 Years ago. Seriously...
I never claimed that she never reports on pakistan, but she's been reporting news of what's occurring there like any media would.
Just look at her coverage for the past week, or month, or the past 3 Months.

Khair, ees rundi ko tou cover leya (not literally). Lets see which other Pakistan-obsessed Godi Media i'll go after next.

Your just post, lets see
1. ARY News
2. Samaa TV
3. Geo News
4. Dawn News
5. Dunya News

...and that last Thumbnail is from 3 Years ago. Seriously...

Just look at her coverage for the past week, or month, or the past 3 Months.

Khair, ees rundi ko tou cover leya (not literally). Lets see which other Pakistan-obsessed Godi Media i'll go after next.
You'll find for everyone, when it comes to cringe media with cringe headlines and thumbnails, such behaviour is common between both countries.
Won't see this anywhere else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom