What's new

Pakistan Enhances Nuclear Arsenal - F#*k yeah !!!

Tell, you what...

Howz 'bout you go get me some evidence/proof of your claim & i'll do the same & we'll see who comes out on top..., Mav.

Go...
Just type "Any major pak news channel" <space> "India".

Multiple such examples can be found, which you may not be viewing and hence are not aware of.

1. That “two bit whore” is doing what she is paid to do. Who is stopping Pakistan from creating its own English channels to counter the Indian narrative? Most of India’s news media is state controlled indirectly, why can’t Pakistan do the same? You people whine and moan so much about India this and India that, and then do NOTHING about it.

2. Enhancing our nuclear arsenal means nothing if you’re military is going to lay down infront of the Americans and NATO.

Imagine being proud about this while an elected PM is sitting in jail at the behest of Washington.

Sharan karo bhenchodo.

Pakistan has probably been producing fissile materials all this time, more or less, it’s only how much of it has been turned into warheads.

India don't need to worry, Pakistan will be destroyed by its own Army and People, we are more than capable of doing.

I have grown to be a person who looks at facts and figures
I am data scientist and doctor

All facts and figures point out that Pakistan doesn't has any nuclear weapons simply because we are USA client state and USA doesn't want us to hold nukes

Now please respond with facts rather then "grow up"

Pakistan use to have some sort of independence but that has eroded since 2008 and completely dispeared since 2021
You will be a scientist but beta you lost your brain long ago. Please grow up. Like seriously

How many videos they post about pakistan and how many on India and the world?
This woman is a global meme because of her obsessive PDS (Pakistan Derangement Syndrome)

It is fact, whenever and wherever I intro my self a Pakistani to Indian ...next question about worsening condition of Pakistan...like they know more then me ..... lolll...
Remember when all it took was one cylinder in Karachi to pop and their whole media was reporting a civil war in Pakistan?

India don't need to worry, Pakistan will be destroyed by its own Army and People, we are more than capable of doing.
Pakistan has order of magnitude higher level of public corruption than U.S. and we know U.S. military procurement has had many doozies like the famous $600 toilet and $400 hammer. 'Nuke', being very secretive by its nature, gives a fine opportunity for a lot of corruption. For all you know for every pound of fissile material, the 'supplier' can ship 10 pounds of sand, and everybody will be richer in their offshore bank accounts. I think Nuke is the new national God of Pakistan and any sacrifice is too low in its cause. And being divine, it is above criticism. Interestingly, everybody complains about the opaqueness of electricity generation cost and why the bills are bankrupting middle class, let alone the poor. But no one seems to even suspect there may be a huge corrupt mafia in the 'Nuke' business who may be packing sand into shells and shipping the wealth abroad. The multibillion-rupee Bajwa's overseas assets did not come by pilfering diesel, trust me. I am suspecting that for every billionaire general there is a whole bunch of sand filled 'Nuke' shells.

You will be a scientist but beta you lost your brain long ago. Please grow up. Like seriously
Look?!
Show me one nuclear country that behaves like Pakistan

I haven't lost my mind you have.

Fatima Jinnah Muhammad Ali Jinnah sarwhadhy or liaquat Ali Khan didn't lose their minds

All of them were betrayed imprisoned or killed by your military generals who are in power.

They quickly accepted whatever they told, so why the hell will they keep nuclear weapons

Doesn't make any sense?

Ayub Khan clearly said he won't build nuclear weapons even if India gets them, they were the built by Bhutto

So what's the proof they will keep them?

If civilians completely loose power then there will be no check and balance for the military to keep nukes and that's what has happened slowly since 2010

This bankrupt country has no money to enhance nukes. The Indian bitch is only lying.

1694979054081.png

India the cry baby always f__ken crying lolz

Look?!
Show me one nuclear country that behaves like Pakistan

I haven't lost my mind you have.

Fatima Jinnah Muhammad Ali Jinnah sarwhadhy or liaquat Ali Khan didn't lose their minds

All of them were betrayed imprisoned or killed by your military generals who are in power.

They quickly accepted whatever they told, so why the hell will they keep nuclear weapons

Doesn't make any sense?

Ayub Khan clearly said he won't build nuclear weapons even if India gets them, they were the built by Bhutto

So what's the proof they will keep them?

If civilians completely loose power then there will be no check and balance for the military to keep nukes and that's what has happened slowly since 2010
Neither Jinah, Fatimah Jinah or Liaqat Ali Khan were killed by Army. Liaqat Ali Khan if in all probability was CIA job. Fatimah Jinah was not treated good but she died natural death so did Jinah. Your stupidity in addition to your ignorance multiplier by your arrogance knows no limits. You just prove why many people don't take jokers like you seriously. Secondly there is no pattern that a nuclear country should behave in this particular manner. You have from USA to North Korea and Israel all behave very differently. Pakistan is a huge country with 240 million people. So there is no pattern how we will behave. And what proof I have if you are dumb and blind we tested nukes and when your civilians had power. Nukes whole show has always been run by soldiers except for first 3 years. Nukes is what keeps Generals everything going. All things Military leadership manages to get in form of weapons deals and other stuff is due to nukes. But you first need to grow up kid.

Neither Jinah, Fatimah Jinah or Liaqat Ali Khan were killed by Army. Liaqat Ali Khan if in all probability was CIA job. Fatimah Jinah was not treated good but she died natural death so did Jinah. Your stupidity in addition to your ignorance multiplier by your arrogance knows no limits. You just prove why many people don't take jokers like you seriously. Secondly there is no pattern that a nuclear country should behave in this particular manner. You have from USA to North Korea and Israel all behave very differently. Pakistan is a huge country with 240 million people. So there is no pattern how we will behave. And what proof I have if you are dumb and blind we tested nukes and when your civilians had power. Nukes whole show has always been run by soldiers except for first 3 years. Nukes is what keeps Generals everything going. All things Military leadership manages to get in form of weapons deals and other stuff is due to nukes. But you first need to grow up kid.
Liaquat Ali Khan desired good relations with the US - why would CIA kill him? His death was an inside job. He got wind of a plot against him and it was published in a newspaper. Some officers were arrested but this was not enough.

Pakistani founding fathers desired good relations with the US, but local communists and mullahs do not get it. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was a notable local communist and he did his best to influence Ayub Khan.

Jinnah orders were refused by the army(general Gracey, please read history)
His sister blamed the army
Liaquat Ali Khan murderer was excuted on spot for no reason (please read about it) his wife was kept under house arrest
Jinnah (Fatima) was kept under house arrest after general Gracey protege ayub squashed her in botched elections

None of the above are speculations..they are FACTs ..the claim I made was inference from these FACTs

Most people will believe Fatima jinnah claim and her house arrest as being a reason for her suspicious death

Bottom line:
Facts
1- Army refused Jinnah orders
2- army imprisoned Jinnah(Fatima), she blamed several people are book banned for life
3- security officials executed liaquat Ali Khan killer before he good spill the beans
4- Imran Khan was shot by a weird person who we have no idea about his motive
5- Imran Khan will be removed soon in a natural way
6- bhutto was hanged in bogus case
7- army removed sarwadhy and his protege mujeeb ur rehman
Liaquat Ali Khan desired good relations with the US - why would CIA kill him? His death was an inside job. He was aware of this plot and it was published in a newspaper.

Building a lot of nuclear weapons is okay, but stupid generals, also please improve the economy, education, and the reputation of Pakistan.

Thank you. lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom