What's new

8 Mossad Spies of Indian Navy background sentenced to death in Qatar

The question for Pajeets what were they doing there in the first place, while Pajeets are too busy bashing Muslims all over the place, you can't expect roses if you take the mick, end of the day Qatar wouldn't execute those Indian sailors without solid proof.
Come back when Qatar actually carries out those executions

They were caught spying then they will be punished accordingly to Qatari law.

There will be a backlash against indian Muslims as usual will pay the price.

Indian Muslims have had enough themselves

Changes are happening inside India now

Are you really so stupid that you can't see the difference ? The NLI were serving soldiers who went to Kargil on orders of the serving Army Chief. The Indians in Qatar are retired sailors who were working for a private company in Qatar and are alleged to have spied for Israel. If they were spying for India, wouldn't Qatar have said so ? Or is Qatar so scared of India that their government is blaming Israel even though the Indian government was responsible ?

A soldier is worthy when he is in service? lol

They have been found guilty in a court of law. To spy is a very serious offence - to spy on behalf of a third party is next level. I’m sure to sentence them to death - they must have had clear proof.
I feel for the families and dependents of these men. Sad times.
Surely they must have known the consequences of what they were doing?
Dont be so ecstatic...mark my words...Qatar will not execute them.

Dont be so ecstatic...mark my words...Qatar will not execute them.
Listen little Indian.

Why would I be ecstatic? How can you deduce that from my post or is it a preemptive views Indians like you have when seeing the Pakistani flag? I have no reason to be.
They were showing their affection and support for ISRAEL…… not even their own nation and have got caught. Qatar has every right to do do whatever they feel fits the crime - they must have been paid plenty dollar to do it - wonder if it was worth it?
I will indeed mark your words and let’s see what happens

If the Pak military stuck to doing this and getting pajeets killed, they'd have a lot more goodwill from people.
They didn't, this is another lumber 1 type of mythology that sepoys have been building from day one and faujeets have been eating it up like no tomorrow.

It's not Qatar, but the U.S. , Qatar lacks an independent foreign policy, as its security is assured by the USA. Qatar would never independently act against India on its own.
What a dumb take!

Don't you know that Qatar is everybody’s friend? They are friendly with the Taliban. They are friendly with Hamas. They are also friendly with the Iranians. Qatar has become indispensable because they are the middleman. The West knows this and uses them as messengers.

Besides, what benefit would the US receive for outing Indian spies? Sorry, but this is all India’s fault.

A soldier is worthy when he is in service? lol
They are not soldiers. They are retired naval officers who were working for a Qatari company after retirement ( probably pre-mature). They were not acting on behalf of the Indian government.

Was Musharraf a soldier when he was sentenced to death by a Pakistani court ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom