What's new

8 Mossad Spies of Indian Navy background sentenced to death in Qatar

It is not an action against India. It is an action against private contractors who were in Qatar to train their navy and against who Qatar claims there is proof they spied for Israel. It is just incidental that they were retired from the Indian navy. All of them were in Qatar in their private capacity and not on behalf of the Indian government. The Indian government should try to make sure they get fair trials, but if they were really spying for Israel and passed on sensitive secrets, there is not much that the government can do, apart from ensuring the trial is fair.
spying for israel and India both. and how innocent that Indians were in private capacity and still spying for india and Isreal .

The entire tirade from converted Pakistani and Indian Muslims against Hindus and India originates from the inferiority complex inherent in being a converted Muslim race. It stems from the historical humiliation faced by the converted Muslim race at the hands of Afghans, Turks, and Arabs. Hindus, were valiant and resolute in defending their religion, which is why they remained Hindus. In contrast, converted Muslims have capitulated timidly.

pour your soul out, it's better out than in but I should suggest that pdf is not a sympathetic place to come if you need this sort of therapy, just a suggestion.

The entire tirade from converted Pakistani and Indian Muslims against Hindus and India originates from the inferiority complex inherent in being a converted Muslim race. It stems from the historical humiliation faced by the converted Muslim race at the hands of Afghans, Turks, and Arabs. Hindus, were valiant and resolute in defending their religion, which is why they remained Hindus. In contrast, converted Muslims have capitulated timidly.
Look at the thread title - and look at the dribble you are on about. Why do you have to go on a journey about your obsession - Muslims? Grow up fool.
On topic - these Indians were caught red handed and must now suffer the consequences

Look at the thread title - and look at the dribble you are on about. Why do you have to go on a journey about your obsession - Muslims? Grow up fool.
On topic - these Indians were caught red handed and must now suffer the consequences
Be open to the idea they may get a pardon.

Qataris should have their own officers in the Armed Forces and not rely on foreigners. Breed more! You have all the money in the world!

It is not an action against India. It is an action against private contractors who were in Qatar to train their navy and against who Qatar claims there is proof they spied for Israel. It is just incidental that they were retired from the Indian navy. All of them were in Qatar in their private capacity and not on behalf of the Indian government. The Indian government should try to make sure they get fair trials, but if they were really spying for Israel and passed on sensitive secrets, there is not much that the government can do, apart from ensuring the trial is fair.

In past, You Indians were claiming Pakistan abondoned her soldiers in Kargil and India burried them in India.

Now, Are you (Indians) not abondoning your soldiers in Qatar ? lolz

Be open to the idea they may get a pardon.
They have been found guilty in a court of law. To spy is a very serious offence - to spy on behalf of a third party is next level. I’m sure to sentence them to death - they must have had clear proof.
I feel for the families and dependents of these men. Sad times.
Surely they must have known the consequences of what they were doing?

spying for israel and India both. and how innocent that Indians were in private capacity and still spying for india and Isreal .
These men were retired from the Navy and working for a private company in Qatar along with about 70 other Indians. The others Indians all left Qatar after the company's contracts with the Qatari government were terminated. The Qatari government has clearly said they were spying for Israel and not for India. Besides, India has no military interests in the Gulf. India would gain little by getting the designs of Qatari submarines.
In past, You Indians were claiming Pakistan abondoned her soldiers in Kargil and India burried them in India.

Now, Are you (Indians) not abondoning your soldiers in Qatar ? lolz
Are you really so stupid that you can't see the difference ? The NLI were serving soldiers who went to Kargil on orders of the serving Army Chief. The Indians in Qatar are retired sailors who were working for a private company in Qatar and are alleged to have spied for Israel. If they were spying for India, wouldn't Qatar have said so ? Or is Qatar so scared of India that their government is blaming Israel even though the Indian government was responsible ?

They have been found guilty in a court of law. To spy is a very serious offence - to spy on behalf of a third party is next level. I’m sure to sentence them to death - they must have had clear proof.
It is likely that there was some specific proof against the eight because 70 other Indian employees of the company were able to return to India without trouble and the CEO was also released after having been arrested It is indeed sad for all involved. I hope the Indian government can get them released, either by helping prove their innocence or by securing a pardon.

Last edited:
You are right, this is all very serious and I am sure very sobering inside the relevant corridors in India.

It will be a shock to see that tiny Qatar, a gulf Arab country is signalling that it is willing to go so far so publicly. It's the public aspect as with Canada that is alarming for India.

However, to actually go ahead with an executions might be too far, the emir has the power to pardon, it's not set in stone per my understanding.

They were caught spying then they will be punished accordingly to Qatari law.

There will be a backlash against indian Muslims as usual will pay the price.

So called private contractors like that scumbag indian terrorist kulbushan yadav.
Unofficially no doubt they were assets of RAW after the retirement from navy.

@PanzerKiel @Windjammer @Areesh @PWFI

Will Qatar be able to execute the sentence?

Our boys helped Qataris nail these James Buddhus in the act.
If the Pak military stuck to doing this and getting pajeets killed, they'd have a lot more goodwill from people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom