What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even i think it is a random stupid theory but then it your right to believe in anything u want to,i cant debate beyond that point.

Beauty, is in the eye of the beholder ;)

What is the point of arguing about it then.

I was just giving my views on the topic which happened to be divergent and i tried to offer my best arguments and perhaps i failed or got bored.So,i let things be.Nothing new man,Deja Vu!

Although i personally do not like Zaid Hamid bur believe me never seen such a shity women before. :bad:

I thanked you because I am a huge fan of Cassius Clay.

And if u ever saw his talent at boxing,it will not matter what he did personally or politically and also born on the same day as me,January 17th.

thank you Subramanian

Safma doesn't know about Zaid Hamid he is going to expose these traitors everywhere

no,it means his penis but unlike a normal human being's penis,shiva's penis talks about strength and integrity of faith and mind.

u people thinks u r d only holy people in dis universe..:pakistan:

first, LINGAM (old sanskrit word ) means "mark","sign"
and, siva lingam means, siva's sign..

Lingam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

poor pakistani this not ur fault!!!!!

OK lets not beat around the bush. Lingam is indeed penis. I saw an image of one of the oldest Lingam ever made. It was as real as it could be. I am happy they changed the design to make it more discreet.

Marvi Sirmed is an idiot.

Pakistan came into being with two nation theory. More so because as Muslims we cannot live with disgusting SHIVA LINGAM puja, YONI puja, YONI tatwa, KUMARI puja. The puja of PENIS and VULVA.

In fact, these all are KHURAFAT Ms. Marvi. ISLAM is clean and without KHURAFAT.

Hindus gain SHAKTI with YONI (vulva) and LINGAM (penis) puja. Muslims gain spirituality with PRAYERS.

Request to Indians Ignore and report this person.

u mean to say yoni and lingam are impure.How were u born sweetheart?and if u feel they are impure,toh apni kaatke pheink dey.

ps: not only hindus all human beings gain strength and virility from testosterone which is why the lingam is impoirtant.

With prayers...because he believe in spirituality

I have question. is she belong to non-muslim back ground? I hear abt her first time. Looks like quite famous.
AFA ZH concerned, he only offers we indians a entertainment. For us he is stupid, andhis followers ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom