What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zahid hamid is incredible and integral part of daily laughter dose.
laal topi wala bandar:rofl:
truly said by lady

before 1857 , we ruled the subcontinent. from 1857 to 1947 , it were the british . the reconcilliation theory with hindus which breathed not more then 50 years was just a tactical manuever by muslim leaders to find the breathing space in order to regroup and replan. two nation theory always existed in our DNA and the cosmic world. marvi has a tunnel vission.

wow nescafe,the future zaid hamid. Looks like i wont die of boredom ever.

I don't agree with everything ZH does or says, in fact I disagree with quite a few things he says, but on this matter ZH speaks for the majority of Pakistani's the TNT is alive and well and all the people believe in it.

:pakistan:

I don't agree with everything ZH does or says, in fact I disagree with quite a few things he says, but on this matter ZH speaks for the majority of Pakistani's the TNT is alive and well and all the people believe in it.

:pakistan:

dude,let me remind u one last time.India is very happy as it is,we dont want territory.You guys are different,it is cool.Only thing is Kashmir is status quo.Thats all.No change in anything.

in due time,dude.

what about this ^^^, it talks about muslim ummaaahh (pronounce: um-muah ;)) and i made this video my self. would you rather call it a rhetoric or give me a thanks instead??

dude,let me remind u one last time.India is very happy as it is,we dont want territory.You guys are different,it is cool.Only thing is Kashmir is status quo.Thats all.No change in anything.

You could have fooled me, most of the people arguing against the TNT were indian's on this thread. :pop:

what about this ^^^, it talks about muslim ummaaahh (pronounce: um-muah ;)) and i made this video my self. would you rather call it a rhetoric or give me a thanks instead??

I thanked you because I am a huge fan of Cassius Clay.

And if u ever saw his talent at boxing,it will not matter what he did personally or politically and also born on the same day as me,January 17th.

You could have fooled me, most of the people arguing against the TNT were indian's on this thread. :pop:

Even i think it is a random stupid theory but then it your right to believe in anything u want to,i cant debate beyond that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom