What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
she lied on many thing, tried to pick and choose, this is not how you study history, some thousand year back Ibn Khaldoom developed the method which deals with how to study history, which is used by all the historians since ever...so it wasnot really her department.... on the other hand ZH remained silent as he was unprepared, he seeked just to be stubborn without countering her with facts... though she was little civil as well....

all in all a poor debate uncivil debate....

:pakistan:

Good jobe Zhaid bhai---blast these bastad!!

Don't really like ZH, but that lady was given a good response.

So she's against two nation theory? Well then she should pack her bags and GTFO of Pakistan:D!
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Don't really like ZH, but that lady was given a good response.

Exactly, she lives in Pakistan but she is against the creation of Pakistan, people like her need a boot to the @$$ to a one way trip to india.

Last edited by a moderator:
So she's against two nation theory? Well then she should pack her bags and GTFO of Pakistan:D!
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Exactly, she lives in Pakistan but she is against the creation of Pakistan, people like her need a boot to the @$$ to a one way trip to india.

My sentiments exactly Pakistan love it, or leave it. :pakistan:

Good one by that lady.
She showed that red topi monkey the real face of him. The lal topi was so pathetic that he was enchanting Koranic verses against her so that some mullah can bully her for Blashphemy. If you can not defend yourself, start enchanting Koranic slogans; What a coward.

Even Nazam Sethi is disowning Two nation theory. Tomorrow when minority will become majority the two nation theory will come back to hunt to Pakistan. The same phenomenon is working against Pakistan in Balochistan.

I bet you should continue with harbouring two nation theory.

Even Nazam Sethi is disowning Two nation theory. Tomorrow when minority will become majority the two nation theory will come back to hunt to Pakistan. The same phenomenon is working against Pakistan in Balochistan.

I bet you should continue with harbouring two nation theory.

Cheap shot indeed my friend, considering the fact that india has more internal seperatism struggles than any country in asia.

Pakistan will always be a reality, that lady can dream of her bs, from here to eternity - the two nation theory was, is, and will remain reality till judgement day, with full rights and privileges to Pakistani's of every race and creed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDbCAVrbGyY
You cherry-picked the part of whole program,,,

1st part of program busts lies SAFMA & articles written by them...

& what's her source>>> "Youtube's video",,, should I laugh or not.

What's her source on Zaid being with ISI>>> "a news she read in paper",,, should I laugh or not.
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheap shot indeed my friend, considering the fact that india has more internal seperatism struggles than any country in asia.

That is why we do not endorse two nation theory.

Sorry for the one liner but give it a thought what i am saying.

I like ZH on this point because:

Marvi's remarks were inflammatory toward Islam and Pakistan, She said 'Karafat' (obscenity) when ZH said 'AstagFirullah'.

and I love two nation theory, and for the love of this theory about million people were killed.

Many generalists work here in Pakistan for RAW, CIA etc every one know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom