What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan will always be a reality, that lady can dream of her bs, from here to eternity - the two nation theory was, is, and will remain reality till judgement day, with full rights and privileges to Pakistani's of every race and creed.

So does anyone know which show/episode it was in which Zaid Hamid talked about SAFMA?? I would like to watch it.

thanks

bakwaas in on high she or zaid can't do nothing but waste 30 minutes more of this nation .she should kicked but zaid also should tape on mouth both are same .may be she is ex.gf of some isi army dude who hurt her badly lolz

ZH is a confused Mullah d on key kong, when it comes TNT, Pakistan movement, and Kashmir etc.

She is a confused Biyach when it comes to the commie invasion of Afghanistan, Pak army, and Balochistan etc.

She is correct points about 1940 resolution and Iqbal.
But she is not correct about Commies and lefites.

This is Pakistan's fate. We are stuck between dimwit Mullahs and commie biaches and both of them are eating us away from within.

Peace.

no debate left, ZH showed picture of her with bal thakery, that anti pakistani prick

RAW or not, these people like marci and safma are working for anti pakistan and she clearly exposed her self by talking about balochistan when ZH asked her on kashmir issue

ZH is a confused Mullah d on key kong, when it comes TNT, Pakistan movement, and Kashmir etc.

She is a confused Biyach when it comes to the commie invasion of Afghanistan, Pak army, and Balochistan etc.

This is Pakistan's fate. We are stuck between dimwit Mullahs and commie biaches and both of them are eating us away from within.

Peace.

"hindu press call our Lahore resolution as Pakistan resolution, just to tease us, tell them so be it." Jinnah 1943

Lahore resolution does talk of two states in fact, both for Muslims, Im not sure what else All India Muslim League stands for.....moreover it was a 3 day session, Jinnah got there on 23, delegations even came on 24th and signed,.. whats the point really which she was making ???

the election campaign of 1946 elections by All India Muslim league was in the name of Pakistan, this is were it really got into the game...

for further references: consult trek to Pakistan, a comprehensive thesis, also consult myth of independence by bhutto, last chaper, if Im not mistaken "origin of dispute with India..." its very epic...

as far as her opinion is concern, its just her opinion... and we appreciate diversity, and see how people are free to talk whatever they like with accordance to their ideas...

P.S one point I missed with respect to Iqbal, that she said he denounced that he was demanding a separate state for muslims... very true... although the context of his address supported the idea, but yet Iqbal denied, as he was bombarded by the hindu press the next day.... but in 1937 he wrote to Jinnah "hasnot the time come to demand Pakistan, as a homeland for Muslims?" if Im not mistaking the exact wording, anyone can check it from letters to jinnah 1937... 3 or 4 letter I guess in the book...

note: anyone who wants to argue, just dont separate Islam from Muslims, lets be fair and debate on a better level...

totaly bullshit lady ... agent

LOOK @ FIRST PART OF THIS PROGRAM! from the side She works ... they admitted that Zaid Hamid is not ISI agent!

Last edited by a moderator:
She is indian ? look like she is .sari bindi baat cheet look every thing or she try to copy them ? what a cheap attempt man she is cheap in every angle .

She is indian ? look like she is .sari bindi baat cheet look every thing or she try to copy them ? what a cheap attempt man she is cheap in every angle .
she is Pakistani, with a different point of view... koe bat nahi...ham Azadi-e-ray ke khilaf nahi hain... as long as someone doesnot talk against the state itself, what colour it should be given, is a bit separate issue..

on twitter there remained a great kuutta kutti between ZH supporters and her and her supporters...vulgar talk full time...:pop:

she is Pakistani, with a different point of view...

on twitter there remained a great kuutta kutti between ZH supporters and her and her supporters...vulgar talk full time....she remained on top though :pop:

per is chuutiyya look ki kya zaroorat thi??? we know she hate our root our forces our culture but these cheap shots show she lose her brain in hate .

link please yaar

Peace.

Hmmm...

Instead of attacking the reason all people have to do is to attack the person called him a
Retarded Mullah and that's it.

End of Story
Case Closed

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

I like ZH on this point because:

Marvi's remarks were inflammatory toward Islam and Pakistan, She said 'Karafat' (obscenity) when ZH said 'AstagFirullah'.

and I love two nation theory, and for the love of this theory about million people were killed.

Many generalists work here in Pakistan for RAW, CIA etc every one know this.

Do read the 1940 resolution, and 1930 Iqbal speech to see how ZH is completely has no basis on what he says.

Millions of people (Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus) did not die for the "love of this theory". Many infact never wanted to even leave their homeland. They were forced to leave because of the ill thought out consequences of promoting this UnIslamic concept of two nation theory.

Now that Pakistan is a reality, it is time to rectify this "theory". It was never called the ideology of Pakistan until the Zia era, so how did Pakistan survive the first 30+ years?

Even Nawaz Sharif had recently made a speech in a similar direction. The idea that two nation theory is needed for Pakistan to survive is illogical and counter productive for good neighborly relations.

per is chuutiyya look ki kya zaroorat thi??? we know she hate our root our forces our culture but these cheap shots show she lose her brain in hate .

link please yaar

the problem is these type of people seem to make their impression because we ourselves are not well versed in history, otherwise, she was no match whatsoever,

baki jo jis ka khata hai, uski boli bolta hai...

her twit account is, if she hasnot erased the messages...can be viewed..@
Twitter

link please yaar

I am sorry to say but you have lost my respect. Are you going to decide what people are suppose to wear and how they dress specially Hindus. She was wearing a decent dress and presented her self with dignity. What is Pakistani culture, aren't Muslim women in Pakistan wearing Saree and other fashionable cloths or accessories?

No Indian give a damn what two Pakistanis have to fight out on a studio against each other or how they are going to interpret their own history. Even in India people can easily pull knives out or blow punches when interpreting the very Indian history on any forum.

But it was good to see a women from Hindu background has first time been given footage on a national TV and she has blasted that bigot who claim being a Muslim only he own every thing a non Muslim deserve or have in Pakistan.

Its was pleasure watching a frustrated Pakistani Hindu venting her grievances too and fro out, who might have retained her frustration of being treated as second class citizens with a compulsion of respecting thrust upon Islamic ideology against the promises the great Jinnah made.

I have had committed suicide if being a Hindu living in Pakistan i had to endure hate and dirty slogans against my religious practises or ethics on national TVs. This is what ZH has been doing since ages against Hindus and i can prove it. The women's anger i guess was more due to ZH's continuous anti Hindu rants and she used that opportunity quite well.

I bet she is an intelligent women, can be more reasonable and rational if debating with any sane person about Pakistan but from the very start she revealed her intentions by openly rejecting ZH as someone she would feel is a worth academician to discuss anything.

we have prostitution girls nude dancers and even meera is pakistani we don't care what she does but she is proven puppet and payroll of someone by her every angle thats not enough? now i lost respect but can you allow a girl with burka talk on kashmir issue support kashmiri fighters ? what will your first post after you watch that girl on NDTV and she argue with indian think tank ? don't make drama dear i know what i am talking and i know 99.99% don't use bindi sari its her problem or may be her indian lovers of raw like to make her trade mark here .and yes its chutiya becuse in 170mn people you wear hostile gear and talk anti state which you live eat got money and make your A$$ fat as you can see her .yes its against our state and hope some one shot her in head sooner or letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom