What's new

World's first atomic bomb built by Chinese-American

Wow, well china should claim royalty for US for every part of nuke, else destroy all of them.

about 20,000 work on Manhatten project, 1 Chinese woman helps and the Chinese think they invented it? LOL LOL LOL

about 20,000 work on Manhatten project, 1 Chinese woman helps and the Chinese think they invented it? LOL LOL LOL

She contributed to the creation of the atomic bomb.

I think you are a little too excited, calm down buddy.

Juice has a point, though.

I'm of Danish extract. Since Niels Bohr was Danish, and arguably far more important, should I start a thread trumpeting

"Danish Man Invents the BOMB! Where would whitey be without this Danish guy?"

Honor the woman for her contribution, rather than turning it into a nationalism/race thing.

I'm of Danish extract. Since Niels Bohr was Danish, and arguably far more important, should I start a thread trumpeting

Honor the woman for her contribution, rather than turning it into a nationalism/race thing.

You mean he has a point besides being a churlish oaf. No one here with a PRC flag has claimed credit for the bomb. On the contrary.

Was a team effort through the Manhattan project,

As an aside, I'm a pretty big fan of the history science and by all indications (and according to Richard Feynmann's diaries) Niels Bohr had little to do with the atomic bomb.

His contribution to science was in atomic orbital theory and not nuclear physics.

This
310px-Bohr-atom-PAR.svg.png

Not this
fission.gif

Chinese are intelligent and creative peoples and they have this talent to make inventions

Have you actually read the thread?

The thread was started by a Pakistani member, NOT by a Chinese member.

Just because Chinese gave you the bomb you don't have to be their biggest suck-ups.

I feel sorry for insecure Indians like you who cannot hear good things about others. I said this because i had many good Chinese friends at uni and they were always very helpful and very hard working students

Back
Top Bottom