What's new

Willing to take back our citizens, if any, illegally staying in India: Bangladesh

As I said, do you guyz have any substantial figures to prove what you have claimed?
As usual you have started ranting and posting something which is irrelevant.
I am still waiting for your back up to claim that India s inferior in living standard compare with BD.

Yes we welcome the BD statement and expect more co-operation on business related matters and mutual growth prospects..

Rest all are just hot air balloon rather than anything..

As I understand, the data from 2018 represents that India is nearly (more or less) $300 ahead in terms of Nominal Per capita.. Well thats a hefty number to beat in a year mind you..

And if bangladesh move ahead of us in terms of HDI, per capita and Gini then its good of you gyz. I would welcome that growth for sure..
Look this way, Srilanka is much ahead of us in terms of above mentioned parameters which attracts more tourist and business to Sri Lanka.. Are we jealous of them? apparently not.. We wish they grow more!!!

Its the mindset one need to change, atleast we are not writing $hit like Endia.. Perhaps BD forgot who fathered them...
You started the renting not me. Go back to your first post.

@UKBengali bhai mentioned they fudged the 4.5 percent as well. In reality probably closer to 2.5 percent or so.

Nah, we need to stick with whatever numbers the international orgs like UN, ADB, IMF etc accept as otherwise all that will happen is everyone will make up their own numbers and no comparison/debate would be possible.

Indian growth down to 4.5% and looks like 6% this fiscal. It may go down to 4-5% range for next while BD powers ahead at 8%+ for another year.

BD just needs to make sure the border between it and Indian/Myanmar is watertight and secure. Luckily the Hinduvtas and savages(Barmans) have done some of the work already for BD.

Mark my words, from circa 2030 onwards, impoverished people from both countries will be trying to infiltrate a much more prosperous BD.

NO I did not rented anything..
Ranting was what i was claiming.. Can you have a civilized discussion or debate??
You put three question mark after every sentences! Seems like you are yelling at keyboard. So no i cant have civilized discussions with you.

Glad they came to their senses ,otherwise it would have been difficult for their existence.

They will get complete list in 2 years.
Sorry, but considering Bangladeshi's current, strong, better-than-India's economic trajectory(per capita, not total), i dont see why Bangladesh wouldn't want its citizens back.

Bangladesh will soon become a middle income country, so I dont understand why Bangladesh wouldn't want its true citizens back if they wanted to return. India should stop acting like it can provide better or more for Bangladeshi citizens than Bangladesh. I dont believe so.

Sorry, but considering Bangladeshi's current, strong, better-than-India's economic trajectory(per capita, not total), i dont see why Bangladesh wouldn't want its citizens back.

Bangladesh will soon become a middle income country, so I dont understand why Bangladesh wouldn't want its true citizens back if they wanted to return. India should stop acting like it can provide better or more for Bangladeshi citizens than Bangladesh. I dont believe so.
LOL Don't you know India is going to be supapowa in 14 days???

Glad they came to their senses ,otherwise it would have been difficult for their existence.

They will get complete list in 2 years.

Dude....

Any list that India provides will be cross-checked with database of all BD citizens that BD hold.
BD will only take back those it knows for 100% are it's own citizens.

No only the ones that can be proven to be BD'shi.

How many illegal Bangladeshis are there in India?

How do one differentiate between Bangladeshi and an Indian Bengali in these confusing times?

What are the figures touted by the Indian government? 20 million plus i believe.

20 million, 3million etc... it changes with every speech given by BJP/RSS.

My guess is that the number of BD'shi Muslims in the whole of India is no more than 10s of thousands but who actually knows.

Last edited:
20 million, 3million etc... it changes with every speech given by BJP/RSS.

My guess is that the number of BD'shi Muslims in the whole of India is no more than 10s of thousands but know actually knows.

20 million are expected to be marched to the Bangladeshi border by India in coming months.

20 million are expected to be marched to the Bangladeshi border by India in coming months.

Nothing like with happen.

All likely to happen is that they will round up some random Muslims and put them in camps and then no idea where to go from there.

Back
Top Bottom