What's new

Willing to take back our citizens, if any, illegally staying in India: Bangladesh

Immigrants from your first world nation are cleaning toilets at my home.. Don't bring $hit here.. Talk the sense..

Anyone who has gone through CAB thoroughly will say this is good.
The bottom line is "India wants to give citizenship to Hindu, Sikh, Parasi, Buddhist, Christens, Jains from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan The beneficiaries had to have entered India on or before 31 December 2014, and should have faced "religious persecution or fear of religious persecution" in their countries of origin.

Whats the fuss all about??
Bla bla bla. No one believes your ranting. 4.5 percent gdp growth is what your media is reporting not me. Same with record level unemployment. If there are any illegal Bangladeshi with valid documents (from bd) they should be deported.

Bla bla bla. No one believes your ranting. 4.5 percent gdp growth is what your media is reporting not me. Same with record level unemployment. If there are any illegal Bangladeshi with valid documents (from bd) they should be deported.

He is either mentioning about Indian Bengalis or Bangladeshi Hindus. A Hindu won’t keep Muslim maid just for reference.

He is either mentioning about Indian Bengalis or Bangladeshi Hindus. A Hindu won’t keep Muslim maid just for reference.

See @mmr and @Black_cats bhais - I mentioned how Indian politicians are for sale to the highest bidder (us currently), and these Sanghis got triggered...:lol:

Uneducated ignorant heebs. Look at their level of grammar/spelling.

Reality bites hard I guess...:cheers:

I assure you again, just a bunch of talk - willing to bet on it. Of course our citizens are our citizens and we will take them back, but only through proper channel.

It does not matter what he is saying. They need to prove those ppl are indeed from Bangladesh. Bd government has bio metric for every citizen and we can cross check it and move on. All this whinning on social media by indians are too much. And these indians love to lie we all know.

My family is pretty wealthy back home still my mom struggled to find a maid cause all bd women work on garments.

For every rickshaw puller or maid that comes back, one Indian visa-overstayer goes back (usually a garments factory supervisor). Tit-for-tat. Count the difference in salary Sanghis...

See @mmr and @Black_cats bhais - I mentioned how Indian politicians are for sale to the highest bidder (us currently), and these Sanghis got triggered...:lol:

Uneducated ignorant heebs. Look at their level of grammar/spelling.

Reality bites hard I guess...:cheers:

I assure you again, just a bunch of talk - willing to bet on it. Of course our citizens are our citizens and we will take them back, but only through proper channel.
They got upset that i mention 4.5 percent gdp growth and third world lmao. Triggerd!! Lets call them super power just for fun.

They got upset that i mention 4.5 percent gdp growth and third world lmao. Triggerd!! Lets call them super power just for fun.

@UKBengali bhai mentioned they fudged the 4.5 percent as well. In reality probably closer to 2.5 percent or so.

Perhaps you dont understand the equations, do you??
We are ahead of you in terms of Nominal and PPP per capita income.
We are ahead of you in terms of HDI (0.647 vs 0.608).
We are ahead of you in terms of Gini coefficient (33.9 vs 32.4)

Do you have a better yardstick to compare the living style of both nations??

It's just a matter of time Bangladesh will overtake India in per capita gdp (nominal). Probably it has already overtaken if we measure gdp based on 2011 base year.

Bangladesh has already overtaken India in terms of per capita income.

Look closely at HDI, bangladesh is ahead of India in most of the indices. With increase of per capita income, literacy rate and access to internet, it is just matter of time Bangladesh will overtake India.

By the way stop fudging data. Bangladesh's HDI is .614 and only 5 rank behind India. It is just a matter of time that Bangladesh will overtake.

Lmao ok supa pawa. Endia is the best! The greatest!! Is this why your hunger index lower then nepal bd and Pakistan lol.

It's just a matter of time Bangladesh will overtake India in per capita gdp (nominal). Probably it has already overtaken if we measure gdp based on 2011 base year.

Look closely at HDI, bangladesh is ahead of India in most of the indices. With increase of per capita income, literacy rate and access to internet, it is just matter of time Bangladesh will overtake India.

By the way stop fudging data. Bangladesh's HDI is .614 and only 5 rank behind India. It is just a matter of time that Bangladesh will overtake.
They are famous for fudging data fake call center raping and burning there women. Just let them be.

This is a very well come statement by BD. We have very coordial relations. There is no harm in taking back one country's own citizens if they have migrated unlawfully. We together have resolved many issues. We can resolve this issue as well.

For every rickshaw puller or maid that comes back, one Indian visa-overstayer goes back (usually a garments factory supervisor). Tit-for-tat. Count the difference in salary Sanghis...

Who will manage your factories then, lungi?

Lmao ok supa pawa. Endia is the best! The greatest!! Is this why your hunger index lower then nepal bd and Pakistan lol.

They are famous for fudging data fake call center raping and burning there women. Just let them be.
As I said, do you guyz have any substantial figures to prove what you have claimed?
As usual you have started ranting and posting something which is irrelevant.
I am still waiting for your back up to claim that India s inferior in living standard compare with BD.

This is a very well come statement by BD. We have very coordial relations. There is no harm in taking back one country's own citizens if they have migrated unlawfully. We together have resolved many issues. We can resolve this issue as well.
Yes we welcome the BD statement and expect more co-operation on business related matters and mutual growth prospects..

Rest all are just hot air balloon rather than anything..

As I understand, the data from 2018 represents that India is nearly (more or less) $300 ahead in terms of Nominal Per capita.. Well thats a hefty number to beat in a year mind you..

And if bangladesh move ahead of us in terms of HDI, per capita and Gini then its good of you gyz. I would welcome that growth for sure..
Look this way, Srilanka is much ahead of us in terms of above mentioned parameters which attracts more tourist and business to Sri Lanka.. Are we jealous of them? apparently not.. We wish they grow more!!!

Its the mindset one need to change, atleast we are not writing $hit like Endia.. Perhaps BD forgot who fathered them...

As I said, do you guyz have any substantial figures to prove what you have claimed?
As usual you have started ranting and posting something which is irrelevant.
I am still waiting for your back up to claim that India s inferior in living standard compare with BD.

Yes we welcome the BD statement and expect more co-operation on business related matters and mutual growth prospects..

Rest all are just hot air balloon rather than anything..

As I understand, the data from 2018 represents that India is nearly (more or less) $300 ahead in terms of Nominal Per capita.. Well thats a hefty number to beat in a year mind you..

And if bangladesh move ahead of us in terms of HDI, per capita and Gini then its good of you gyz. I would welcome that growth for sure..
Look this way, Srilanka is much ahead of us in terms of above mentioned parameters which attracts more tourist and business to Sri Lanka.. Are we jealous of them? apparently not.. We wish they grow more!!!

Its the mindset one need to change, atleast we are not writing $hit like Endia.. Perhaps BD forgot who fathered them...

Dude people of BD fathered Bangladesh. India was just a helper on the side to get some benefit.

Always remember one thing, with or without India Bangladesh would be independent. But without Bangladesh India would never win war against Pakistan the way they did in 1971.

Back
Top Bottom