What's new

Bangladesh rejects US congressmen's suggestion to assimilate Rohingyas: FM Momen

India is suffering from illegal bangladeshi and rohangia immigrants , 4 crore are living illegally in India with help of Indian muslims , some of them identified and under process of sending back to bangladesh .

India has a big population of 140 crore , out of which 30 crore are muslims, it is not difficult for 4 crore muslims to hide among muslim population who can speak bangali mix hindi . They keep two names one hindu name and one muslim name , some of them even disguise as hindu sadhu wearing safron cloths .

Fact is India is doing nothing rather indirectly worsening the Rohinga crisis. India did the opposite and indirectly supporting Myanmar in every Way and non-cooperating with Bangladesh. Take your head out of the clouds regarding your role in this mess.

I'm glad this hasn't been done. It should never happen.
This will encourage certain countries with vulnerable minority Muslim population, like India, to do nationwide ethnic cleansing with the hopes that whatever left will be taken in by OIC countries.
Do you know what you call minority in India is bigger than your country. Get a life minorities in India are Christians, joins sikhs etc. Hindus and muslims are the two major religions in India.

Hasina is a monumental stupid. What the hell are the three stooges(foreign minister+foreign deputy minister+foreign secretary) of Bangladesh's foreign ministry doing?
She let Rohingyas enter , because she was expecting Nobel peace prize!

Do you remember that the funny BAL creatures wanted to encircle nobel committee and launch a protest because Hasina wasn't given the Nobel peace prize?

Some funnier BAL creatures ( maybe like @IndianLite ) even said that Hasina is bigger than Nobel prize! Lmao!

I agree with US government here, maybe if BNP comes into power, then some deal will be negotiated to assimilate Rohingyas with bangladeshis. They are indistinguishable from each other if you ask anyone from the subcontinent.

I agree with US government here, maybe if BNP comes into power, then some deal will be negotiated to assimilate Rohingyas with bangladeshis. They are indistinguishable from each other if you ask anyone from the subcontinent.

Population will come along with land not without it. If northern arakan is merged with Bangladesh or full arakan we can take Rohingya and Rakhine Buddhist together.

BNP will never negotiate a deal with the US govt. to assimilate Rohingyas with Bangladeshis. It was BNP that sent back all Rohingyas to Myanmar in 1991.

If Rohingyas are assimilated then we have to do a total population exchange with Myanmar otherwise there is no deal. If bengalis can't live in Myanmar no mongoloid can live in Bangladesh.

If Rohingyas are assimilated then we have to do a total population exchange with Myanmar otherwise there is no deal. If bengalis can't live in Myanmar no mongoloid can live in Bangladesh.
@Black_cats bhai has a better idea. He wants to annex Arakan if Rohingyas are not taken back by the military junta.

@Black_cats bhai has a better idea. He wants to annex Arakan if Rohingyas are not taken back by the military junta.
Great thing about Bangladesh is that our borders are settled and undisputed. We can focus on development instead of hemorrhaging money on nukes like India/Pakistan. Annexing Arakan without international support can cost us in blood and treasure. Better for Bangladesh to return the rohingyas to Myanmar using the threat of annexation or do a complete population exchange. It will free up all the lands in CHT for Bengalis 😂

Great thing about Bangladesh is that our borders are settled and undisputed. We can focus on development instead of hemorrhaging money on nukes like India/Pakistan. Annexing Arakan without international support can cost us in blood and treasure. Better for Bangladesh to return the rohingyas to Myanmar using the threat of annexation or do a complete population exchange. It will free up all the lands in CHT for Bengalis 😂

Population exchange is a better idea.

If Bengali looking Rohingyas cannot live in Burma then Burmese looking people have to move from BD.

Same deal can be offered to India re Bengali Muslims and Hindus.

How about it Hinduvta and Burmos?

BNP is so desperate to come to power. I won’t be too sure they haven’t already done the deal with US. But US deal is pointless and powerless.

It was ofcourse the US that got Zia to free the Jamatis as a hedge against communism.

But US no longer has any leverage in Bangladesh.

China is now firmly in control.

And China doesn’t want to set a precedent given the Chinese population in northern Burma.

Last edited:
I don't like the population exchange idea. We will get Western support if we go for annexation of Arakan. Actually one US congressman already proposed for the annexation of Arakan with Bangladesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom