What's new

Willing to take back our citizens, if any, illegally staying in India: Bangladesh

U r arguing like a toddler. ask any senior person or any think tank on PDF with what you have written and then revert back. I can challenge you that you are more then wrong. If any girl or lady has been raped and the matter is not reported to the police, how will the police come to know about the incident. Does the police check house to house in Bangladesh everyday whether any one has been raped or not.

I never mentioned about police! It’s done by family members, neighbors, doctors and social awareness!

This is not the case in India!

Bangladeshi Hindus come over to India because they feel more at home here. Bangladesh isn't persecuting Hindus. That much is fact.

Rest, poor people tend to migrate to cities to earn. India is the bigger country, so no surprise that plenty of poor people from Bangladesh will try to enter. I doubt cities in Bangladesh are as big as Delhi ncr or the Mumbai-pune region.
we Have no problem with Hindu population they are hold major govt and non govt position without any problem compare to India . few incident of so called Hindu prosecution are majority of either fight over land dispute or political nothing remotely communal . Bangladesh may not have too much big city like Delhi or pune but majority of Bangladeshi would like to illegally goes to middle Eastern country rather then india whose socio economic condition is not significantly better then Bangladesh .

Dude people of BD fathered Bangladesh. India was just a helper on the side to get some benefit.

Always remember one thing, with or without India Bangladesh would be independent. But without Bangladesh India would never win war against Pakistan the way they did in 1971.
Bold part: India was just a helping midwife at the birth of Bangladesh. Our Mukti Bahini guys did the main job and India came to the spot at the last moment to take credit.

@drunken-monke

Bold part: India was just a helping midwife at the birth of Bangladesh. Our Mukti Bahini guys did the main job and India came to the spot at the last moment to take credit.

@drunken-monke
TBH, I agree with you.. Mukti Bahini was the chief region why Pakistan lost its grip on Bangladesh (then East Pakistan).

Back
Top Bottom