What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Yes you are right. INDIA was british creation, BHARAT was not. The country existed 10000 BC as one bharatvarsh. By the time alexander invaded it was ruled by many Raja Maharajas (kings) before again reunited by Chandragupta Mourya.
Please dont bring in false analogy into the thread just because you have to increase your no of posts.

http://hindi.webdunia.com/sanatan-dharma-history/भारतवर्ष-का-नाम-कैसे-पड़ा-भारत-112120500074_1.htm

www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_India
Are you bharati or an indian?

I was just testing whether @Luca1 was really an American ( they usually demand Tibetan independence).

The nut cases that support Tibetan freedom also want to save the whales, Smoke pot, worship Obama, and believe that we need to understand terrorist instead of condemning them. Finally, we need to open our borders and grant amnesty. I'm not one of the those nut case.

10000% agreed.

OT- those people who harrass innocent NE studnets need to be punished by police.

No one from NE is advocating separatism. The so-called 'Arunachali' here is a false flagging troll. He has had an argument with three members from the region and all that he says is proved wrong.

No one from NE is advocating separatism. The so-called 'Arunachali' here is a false flagging troll. He has had an argument with three members from the region and all that he says is proved wrong.
Excuse me?Who are you to hand out certificates of tani-ness?A cultural slave of the mainlanders better keep out of our affairs.Only Blast is a tani and a arunachalee..which other two are you speaking of?
No one has refuted the historical facts I have presented and just resorted to personal attacks.Typical when losing an argument.

Excuse me?Who are you to hand out certificates of tani-ness?A cultural slave of the mainlanders better keep out of our affairs.Only Blast is a tani and a arunachalee..which other two are you speaking of?
No one has refuted the historical facts I have presented and just resorted to personal attacks.Typical when losing an argument.
Why are you speaking for entire N.E if u only represent some section of tani tribe ?

He is proud Indian for he has Indianized family

Why are you speaking for entire N.E if u only represent some section of tani tribe ?
He speaks for his own place not NE.

He is proud Indian for he has Indianized family

He speak for his own place nit NE.
I know,I think he even married a mainlander.He is suppossedly a sikkimese married to a mainlander.My people would never allow marriage with a mainlander and dilute one's blood and shame one's ancestors,especially if one is a male heir of the clan.If one does so,their names will be struck off from family records.
But then Sikkimese affairs and society is their affairs.

Entire NE.My my..didn't I specify ?NE is just a geographical expression.All states and people are different entities i their own right.DId I speak for the assamese,especially after assamese members put their viewpoint forward.I only speak for my people and the parts of NE which hold the views that I put forth as a messenger?
Ironically,it is the pro-India camp which claims to speak for all of NE.As if NE is a monolith.

Last edited:
I know,I think he even married a mainlander.He is suppossedly a sikkimese married to a mainlander.My people would never allpw marriage with a mainlander and dilute one's blood and shame one's ancestors,especially if one is a male heir of the clan.If one does so,their names will be struck off from family records.
But then Sikkimese affairs and society is their affairs.

And you come here to complain about racism ?? :lol:
You are a racist of highest order , not only racist ,sexist too.. Have you ever seen the world outside of your cave??

You are a racist of highest order , not only racist ,sexist too.. Have you ever seen the world outside of your cave??
You can call black people who advocate human right are racist and I have not seen racism here.

Weird ....Can't believe he is from A.P. ..." My people would never allow marriage with a mainlander and dilute one's blood " .. same comment was made by some chinese poster here. But still he may be a one of a kind from A.P.

Why have you?For it is your people who still live like cavemen..not even fully dressed:lol:In fact it was your people who beat a national level athlete accusing her of being a witch.Talk about uneducated,superstitious people.
Mainlanders and outsiders are undesirable for marriage.It is a common trait seen in all of east and SE asian people.In fact,these restrictions are even seen among different mongoloid groups.
SA has it too.Punjabis will hesitate to marry other SAsians and so does every other group:what:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom