What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Yawn,just empty rhetoric.Everyone knows how mongoloid people are viewed as by mainlanders,especially our more liberal society and women.Mainlanders don't even view each other with the same eyes let alone us mongoloids.After all,if NI and punjabi attitudes towards southies is well known and so does every other group view each other in negative light.
In case I need to remind you..please suck up some more.Your brown masters need to be pleased more.

Whatever saves you from the Red Guard, buddy.

You say that u are not an Indian but a Tani (Chinese). So please change you flag ... at least the your country of origin to China
I will,when India gives AP/south tibet to China or PLA comes to liberate our lands.

Whatever saves you from the Red Guard, buddy.
Sure saffron chaddi..you stay cool and follow gandhijis three monkeys to keep your illusions that mainlanders see each other and you as equals.

Are you Japanese why you are holding an Indian flag?[/quote]

You say that u are not an Indian but a Tani (Chinese). So please change you flag ... at least the your country of origin to China

@SarthakGanguly - You're married to a North-Eastern, right ? :undecided:

Or was that just a fling and you couldn't get past the cultural differences; she being the embodiment of sophistication while you being the uncouth and uncultured scrawny arsed lad that we Kashmiris are ? :unsure:

Hello @Tshering22 my Brother; hows life treating you ? :azn:

How are you @Tractor - My brother ? :cheers:

Why is everyone fighting on this thread ? :(

@SarthakGanguly - You're married to a North-Eastern, right ? :undecided:

Or was that just a fling and you couldn't get past the cultural differences; she being the embodiment of sophistication while you being the uncouth and uncultured scrawny arsed lad that we Kashmiris are ? :unsure:

Hello @Tshering22 my Brother; hows life treating you ? :azn:

How are you @Tractor - My brother ? :cheers:

Why is everyone fighting on this thread ? :(
@Tractor is a lady I think !!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom