What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Me think he is the infamous faithfullguy ....... :p:

Who the heck is this infamous faithfulguy? Is he your faithful bf?

No he is a redheaded chinese faggot.

Please be tolerant of people of various sexual persuations. And if you are talking about me, I'm neither Chinese nor redheaded. Finally, I like girls. My fav is the one you see in the pic.

Who the heck is this infamous faithfulguy? Is he your faithful bf?

Please be tolerant of people of various sexual persuations. And if you are talking about me, I'm neither Chinese nor redheaded. Finally, I like girls. My fav is the one you see in the pic.
Then support referendum in Tibet.

He was just another butt-hurt anti-Indian troll ... just like you .

I'm not anti-Indian. I'm actually quite pro Indian. As I like Indian food, culture and family values.

This poor chinese doesn't know that his country is build by mongols modern day china is based on mongol and manchu invasions where mongols and manchu killed them like flies and poor hans were butchered like sheeps for centuries.
its no han but mongols which basically created chinese country like PRC there was no china even but small chinese states which were only scattered in east asia.

India was united by an indigenous Maratha empire by as late as 1700s, there were numerous indian empires which stretched from central asia to indonesia.
We are just the Mongols just like you are the aliens which may have been changed from human.

A few days ago, I had written a joint appeal letter to the PMO. This was a request to help relocate service industry to the seven sister states and Sikkim (can we say the 8 sisters now? :D). We here in the entire northeast have a very sensitive ecological environment where we cannot have full blown heavy industry factories here.

But the service industry, for which our people go to work in all the metro cities and even some other emerging cities of India, can be relocated here. Not only is the education standards and skill of our states' people is good, but this will also create enough depth and infrastructure for other parts of India to focus on MAKE IN INDIA campaign.

While entire service industry whether it is back end technical maintenance, call centres, client service interactions etc can employ a lot of our jobless youth here and help them to move away from insurgency.

Also, we can have some organic industries here like how Assam has tea estates, we can free up state regulations and invite wine and beer making international giant corporations to set up their factories here. As Manipur and Nagaland gradually move away from militancy and focus towards education, jobs, growth and more national integration, we could also consider food processing industries.

A safe northeast would also mean lakhs of domestic and international tourists would come in to buy our products and help boost our economies.

I pray that our Naga and Manipuri fellow folks think practically and realise that only a safe region can encourage growth and improve people's lives. Many of the younger generation are changing and want change; so let's hope for the best from them.

Why not do the honours with Balochistan who actually don't want to be with you, versus us who never asked for separation?
ok i will, now i just need to become the prime minister

for god sakes people on this forums talk like we are some important people and don't realise we are regular people sitting behind a screen

ok i will, now i just need to become the prime minister

for god sakes people on this forums talk like we are some important people and don't realise we are regular people sitting behind a screen

Here is a little wind of change for you:

Village youth writes to Prime Minister, gets passport | The Asian Age

PM Narendra Modi comes to the rescue of former Amity professor, helps her get her due

I don't know about Pakistan's domestic political changes, but these are two small samples of why everyone is so crazy over our new PM these days.

No.

Just because a few people were harassed by a few a-holes, you can't start advocating separatism.

By that logic, South Indians have been harassed in Bombay long back, Biharis are still harassed these days, and plenty of other unfortunate incidents have happened. But that's no reason to split any and all regions. The Union of India was not formed on a whim - and it cannot be dissolved at the drop of a hat.

Heck, women keep getting harassed all the time, should we make a separate country for women?

10000% agreed.

OT- those people who harrass innocent NE studnets need to be punished by police.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom