What's new

Will Israel supply military equipment and/or technolgy to Pakistan if requested?

Well, Eagle, it looks like I'm going to have to make it a practice to ignore your posts from now on.

You have the liberty to ignore me or anyone while on this Forum. You are free to follow or not to, as per your choice. No need to tell but make sure, whenever you post, you are clear with your thought & words in reply for better understanding. Avoid making useless posts & derailing threads with posts of no value. Enjoy PDF.

Regards,

Just geopolitical realities. The Indo-Israel are far stronger now and in the strategic realm. I don't think Pakistan has any space to manoeuvre anymore. You are free to believe otherwise though :)
No no they can after all evil Zionists control the whole world

There is nothing wrong with having relations with Israel, if most of the arab world had accepted Israel, its about time Pakistan does the same. This whole Umma thing is nothing but a fallacy being held too tightly by rightwingers in Pakistan.

Keep your nonsense off of this thread.

International Relations are far more complex than that, no body is permanent friend or enemy except for India.

He is a lunatic, that should be ignored.
okay jew lover!

keep dreaming of happy times with jewish friends wont happen!

these swines killed Prophets what makes you think these swines sont wont backstab you jew lover?

okay jew lover!

these swines killed Prophets what makes you think these swines sont wont backstab you jew lover?

HAHAHA, damn you have some serious mental issues.

And yes I have Jewish friends, my favorite authors are Jewish as well, so guess I love jews along with Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Atheists etc etc. Yeah I love them all, but what I dont love is utter morons such as you.

You are too stupid for your own good, you and your ilk are the biggest hurdle to world peace. Keep on living in your fantasy land where everything is Black and White, where you are the only righteous ones and the rest are not. I am sure this had worked great for you and your puny minds.

If Pakistan wants relations with the illegal, illegitimate, terrorist Zionist State of israel. Then Pakistan may as well turn its back on Islam and cross off the "Islamic Republic" part in it's title. You cannot be a Muslim, and also advocate building relationship with the Zionist State. Having relationship with israel, even the basic form is like drinking milk that has a drop of urine in it. And if you think that befriending israel, or recognizing it, or buying weapons from is something purely strategic and has no consequences that would affect Pakistan. Then look at Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi and others that have done so. They are no longer states which can exercize their own free will, as they are ruled by Zionist pet dogs. Those who advocate relations with the terrorist Zionist State of israel, are either in league with the Zionists, or think they know better how to interact with Zionism.

Zionist are a "Parasitic Cancer" that usurped Europe and consequently the rest of the Western Civilization. They are not a people that Muslims should ever be allies with. The misguided fools that are the Saudis, have zero intellectual capacity in being able to identify Zionism as the enemy of humanity, as well as Islam.

So go ahead, argue all you want, this is one battle you would not win, because if you do, you are no longer in the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

I challenge you to argue your case, this is a subject on which I will defend my country, ruthlessly and unrelentingly.

If Pakistan wants relations with the illegal, illegitimate, terrorist Zionist State of israel. Then Pakistan may as well turn its back on Islam and cross off the "Islamic Republic" part in it's title. You cannot be a Muslim, and also advocate building relationship with the Zionist State. Having relationship with israel, even the basic form is like drinking milk that has a drop of urine in it. And if you think that befriending israel, or recognizing it, or buying weapons from is something purely strategic and has no consequences that would affect Pakistan. Then look at Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi and others that have done so. They are no longer states which can exercize their own free will, as they are ruled by Zionist pet dogs. Those who advocate relations with the terrorist Zionist State of israel, are either in league with the Zionists, or think they know better how to interact with Zionism.

Zionist are a "Parasitic Cancer" that usurped Europe and consequently the rest of the Western Civilization. They are not a people that Muslims should ever be allies with. The misguided fools that are the Saudis, have zero intellectual capacity in being able to identify Zionism as the enemy of humanity, as well as Islam.

So go ahead, argue all you want, this is one battle you would not win, because if you do, you are no longer in the Ummah of Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam.

I challenge you to argue your case, this is a subject on which I will defend my country, ruthlessly and unrelentingly.
I think you need to check your anger. Have you considered that it is the politicians locally more to be vented than just one country? Same can be said for many countries by choosing to target one country when you have a whole slew of issues is not correct. Look internally first before demonising others.

I think you need to check your anger. Have you considered that it is the politicians locally more to be vented than just one country? Same can be said for many countries by choosing to target one country when you have a whole slew of issues is not correct. Look internally first before demonising others.

Pardon me? Did you say "Demonizing?" The only ones who have been demonized, oppressed, killed, rendered homeless, stateless are the Palestinians, and the perpetrators of these wicked acts is the terrorist, demonic state of israel, no on else! Go check your facts first, then talk.

Pardon me? Did you say "Demonizing?" The only ones who have been demonized, oppressed, killed, rendered homeless, stateless are the Palestinians, and the perpetrators of these wicked acts is the terrorist, demonic state of israel, no on else! Go check your facts first, then talk.
not getting into mud slinging, please check legacy of ksa and croonies and syria and iran. together they have murdered a million plus and counting.

okay jew lover!

You are really a moron talking and spewing hate all over the place.

okay jew lover!

I am astounded what facts you have to base your stupid arguments. Since when are prophets your property? by denying prophets of the prior books you are condeming yourself.

Friend, you really need to spend time with learned people vs right wing hate groups where this is clearly coming from.

not getting into mud slinging, please check legacy of ksa and croonies and syria and iran. together they have murdered a million plus and counting.

You are really a moron talking and spewing hate all over the place.

I am astounded what facts you have to base your stupid arguments. Since when are prophets your property? by denying prophets of the prior books you are condeming yourself.

Friend, you really need to spend time with learned people vs right wing hate groups where this is clearly coming from.
i an talking facts my friend

Just geopolitical realities. The Indo-Israel are far stronger now and in the strategic realm. I don't think Pakistan has any space to manoeuvre anymore. You are free to believe otherwise though :)

Things will change in split of a second if IK give one positive response toward Israel but we all know he won’t do that unless he wants to destroy his political career and 22 years of struggle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom