What's new

Pakistan prepares fresh arms supplies to Ukraine as Kuleba makes ‘emergency visit’ to Islamabad

even op not shared tweet, just shared edited screenshot.
i am unable to find this tweet on twitter profile of 'Ukraine Weapons Tracker'.

A war is happening

One one party requires a product, we produce that product and can it sell it to any buyer willing to pay.

It doesn't mean we are necessarily against Russia, it's just business

Russia for many decades sold equipment to India, it's just business

So why get your panties in a twist?

This way we sell a product.
People are in work
We make some profit
Increase our reputation as a reliable supplier

What's the downside I'm missing?
Sure the Russians may be miffed, but just tell them it's business, if we didn't supply it SOMEONE ELSE WOULD

Is it easier to deal with tank or jet engine embargoes?
Halting the sale of RD-93 engines to Pakistan hurts Russia more than Pakistan. Plus, Pakistan can use the Chinese engine for new JF-17s but Russia can't replace a valuable customer like Pakistan so easily. Furthermore, China won't allow Russia to do something like this, assuming that Russian leaders are stupid enough to do something like this.

China won't allow Russia to do something like this, assuming that Russian leaders are stupid enough to do something like this.
You can't beat stupidity of puppet masters in Pakistan. You cannot compare to russian leadership who always look after their people and strategic interests.

A war is happening

One one party requires a product, we produce that product and can it sell it to any buyer willing to pay.

It doesn't mean we are necessarily against Russia, it's just business

Russia for many decades sold equipment to India, it's just business

So why get your panties in a twist?

This way we sell a product.
People are in work
We make some profit
Increase our reputation as a reliable supplier

What's the downside I'm missing?
Sure the Russians may be miffed, but just tell them it's business, if we didn't supply it SOMEONE ELSE WOULD
Exactly, Russia-Ukraine War has done better marketing for Turkish weapons than the Turks could have ever dreamed of.

You can't beat stupidity of puppet masters in Pakistan. You cannot compare to russian leadership who always look after their people and strategic interests.

Russia is an enemy of Pakistan

Sells junk products

Heavily sanctioned.

Russia is greedy and looks after her interests.

Pakistan'si interests are in allying with NATO, Ukraine & China.

Buy from Ukraine? Lol! And during a war? 😂

And Russia is not in a war?

Exactly, Russia-Ukraine War has done better marketing for Turkish weapons than the Turks could have ever dreamed of.

What we should be doing is offering as much products as we can,, literally offer products, drones, anything we can sell

If nothing else we can see products in action, identity positives and flaws and egt paid for it

Sometimes people love to moan about nothing

Your post implied that halting the sale of RD-93 would be devastating for Pakistan and I explained why this move would harm Russia far more than it would harm Pakistan. Calling our leaders stupid is not a logical counterargument. Pakistan is playing its cards right regarding Russia-Ukraine War.

@LeGenD @Signalian Am I wrong here?

It not in Pakistan's interest for Russia to lose this war as China will be next and then we will be really screwed as the same NATO and it's pajeet ally will come after Pakistan during the next NATO sino war.

We should be playing chess with our policies not behaving like a whore looking for a quick buck without thinking of the consequences in the next 10-20 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom