What's new

Pakistan steps up military aid to Ukraine

Actually i doubt the govt is getting a single penny. Non banana republic have a procedure to sell weapons and the money ends up with govt and in records and helps with budget but here we never see a single penny from our haramkhors and in turn take big chunk of budget. The issue is not selling wrapons but where is the money going.

Exactly, but will it stop the little bitches from crying?

This is just business, if the Russians ask tell them it's just business just like Russia sells weapons to India that can target Pakistan, however we would still like to buy Russian oil

Pussey attitude isn't going to get you anywhere

Actually i doubt the govt is getting a single penny. Non banana republic have a procedure to sell weapons and the money ends up with govt and in records and helps with budget but here we never see a single penny from our haramkhors and in turn take big chunk of budget. The issue is not selling wrapons but where is the money going.

As I pointed out the US dollar money is going to stay in the overseas bank accounts of these haramkhoor Generals and their minions.

Dollar army can't help itself from saying yes sir to uncle Sam.

New pictures of POF supplied mortar rounds in Ukraine

Attachments

• IMG_20230330_103539_319.jpg
    IMG_20230330_103539_319.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 32
Hahahahaha Pak Bhoj janrails proving what kind of puppet western slaves they truly are. The Wazir and Baloch were always right about these criminals.

It’s only natural why Pakistan GHQ is supporting Ukraine. Both are western vassals which need military aid from Washington to full their coffers. And they’ll go any length to ensure those funds continue…even if it means destroying their own country as the leaderships of both Ukraine and Pakistan have done.

Highly recommend reading this post…it really sheds light on the origins of the Northwestern Army…..oh sorry I meant “Pakistan Army”.

As the OEM, you have final say who they sell to. Just like US veto'ing Jordan selling their F-16s to Pakistan or France stopping Egypt from selling their Mirage 5 to Pakistan.
Question is, why should we not allow them? Those weapons are not being used against Muslims instead they're being used against killers of innocent Muslims in Chechnya, Syria and Afghanistan. So all in all good riddance

Will Pakistan also sell to Russia if they came asking...I think not...
Just asking is not enough. They need to us those sweet 💲💲💲 and immigration to millions of Pakistanis as a start

Question is, why should we not allow them? Those weapons are not being used against Muslims instead they're being used against killers of innocent Muslims in Chechnya, Syria and Afghanistan. So all in all good riddance

You have moved the goal post and gone into hyperbole. I was responding to your specific statement "The buyer does not need Pakistan's permission to resell". Pakistan obviously knew who the end user would be. Why would UK or Germany buy 122mm rockets or arty shell when they have no use for it.

Muslims have done a splendid job of killing each other. Let's leave it at that.

Oh BTW, Pakistan Army was not thinking good our momin rockets are going to send some infidels to jahanum. They were told to do it by their infidel masters and they got to make a few coins that a few on top will giddily pocket.

Hahahahaha Pak Bhoj janrails proving what kind of puppet western slaves they truly are. The Wazir and Baloch were always right about these criminals.

It’s only natural why Pakistan GHQ is supporting Ukraine. Both are western vassals which need military aid from Washington to full their coffers. And they’ll go any length to ensure those funds continue…even if it means destroying their own country as the leaderships of both Ukraine and Pakistan have done.

Highly recommend reading this post…it really sheds light on the origins of the Northwestern Army…..oh sorry I meant “Pakistan Army”.

Wazirz are just afghan trash, caused fassad and terrorism for 70 years,

Backwards donkey people

at what cost, but... are you willing to sell product to either side ?

why not sit this out ?

Why not, it's business

What's the point of making and trying to sell equipment and ordinance then turning down buyers?

The buyer will just find another source

Back
Top Bottom