What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry I do not understand When people say they are Wahabi or Salafi or whatsoever or when they ask you to adhere to 1 madhab...

When Pakistanis first came to England in the 60's,70's we were like the first Muslims here. We didn't build any mosques or pray, fast..we just came to work.

When other people came later on, they built Wahabi/Deobandi mosques which follow a stricter Islam to the one Pakistan. Now Pakistanis are getting brainwashed.

Well friendship is for sale to anyone who goes shopping for it, as long as the price is right.:angel:
Boy, you make me proud! :cheers:

The only ONE LESSON people need to learn in life is, how to put a price tag on anything that moves, is stationary or yet-imaginary. :pop:

I am sorry I do not understand When people say they are Wahabi or Salafi or whatsoever or when they ask you to adhere to 1 madhab...

Absolutely correct. One Prophet brought one religion and then foretold that there would be 70 different sects and only one would go to heaven. Did he use his common sense in saying that mans nature would start differentiating as the years pass by? Such was the case with the first single God religion introduced, from judasim to christianity. All these religions go through this and its not much different from the one we have.

Your hijab is my problem because it is an insult to my humanity.

I cannot trust a person, because unconciously it strikes me, that a person who is unwilling to show her face, is a person that can hardly be trusted.

I expect such cheapness from an Indian. You really should have crossed the border during partition.
After all indians are biggest bania.They even make money out of pakistan instead of giving it some like china and usa.......:P

I expect such cheapness from an Indian. You really should have crossed the border during partition.
Mate, one more thing: What is this nonsense on the forum about sadistically bashing any Indian, I seriously don't get it. :undecided:

And by the way, your comments were totally uncalled for!

I cannot trust a person, because unconciously it strikes me, that a person who is unwilling to show her face, is a person that can hardly be trusted.

Google: Hijab.

And you are the other extreme that needs fixing! :angry:

That is new!

Mate, one more thing: What is this nonsense on the forum about sadistically bashing any Indian, I seriously don't get it. :undecided:

And by the way, your comments were totally uncalled for!

Nah... I'm showing love...I wished Ajtr could've been a real Pakistani...not the wannabe she is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom