What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too. That's why I gave a hiatus of 3 days ;)

I rather go shopping or sleep than hear a bunch of maniacs claiming this and that is from Islam while this and that is not...

If I had my way, would have broken someone's jaw some posts back just to show them Islam did not predict the breaking of their jaw it was just simple natural responses :)

I am fearing Allah in your response. He is Al-Qahaar too :cry:

Don't ignore those ayahs. That was the way to respond. If you have any question ask me. But please don't make fun of my deen.

It was spread by many many sacrifices. Don't forget that we have to face Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) at the day of judgment.

The explanation is by the references of Quranic verses.

Dude, are you dyslexic? Where did I make fun of any Deen? I'm a Muslim, the only thing you can accuse me of is that I see reasoning in the word of Allah, whereas, you take it for granted! :what:

So 'separate the beddings' means that you can't share a room with your siblings after 10. I'll keep that in mind next time:devil:

I am fearing Allah in your response. He is Al-Qahaar too :cry:

Don't ignore those ayahs. That was the way to respond. If you have any question ask me. But please don't make fun of my deen.

It was spread by many many sacrifices. Don't forget that we have to face Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) at the day of judgment.

The explanation is by the references of Quranic verses.

WE have to face ALLAH...none other but HIM...

I rather go shopping or sleep than hear a bunch of maniacs claiming this and that is from Islam while this and that is not...

If I had my way, would have broken someone's jaw some posts back just to show them Islam did not predict the breaking of their jaw it was just simple natural responses :)

One thing I have learned about women is, nothing fixes their anger, haplessness, envy, and rage more than......

Wait........

Shoe shopping. Treat yourself to a nice stroll @OxfordStreet ;)

One thing I have learned about women is, nothing fixes their anger, haplessness, envy, and rage more than......

Wait........

Shoe shopping. Treat yourself to a nice stroll @OxfordStreet ;)

Hahahahahah!! No I am not materialistic...I shop for essentials, friends and sometimes from frustration

Wait........

Lagta different different chapa/ sandals/ shoes l say mar khai hai :)

Hahahahahah!! No I am not materialistic...I shop for essentials, friends and sometimes from frustration
Piyari behna... That's what they all say.... It's always a test answer.... I've learned my lesson :devil:....

In a few days, I have to take my better-half-to-be to London for the same reasons :D

We can't question Allah for anything. We are just His servants and nothing. Do as Islam says else yowe will face a Naar at last.
And there is no any Deen except Islam. The rest are religions.

Separation of bed is defined in that book by Abdul Rahman Abdullah.

I won't post any Islamic thing again over here.

That's my last post.

Bye! :wave:

*Where there is no Love of Islam. That's not a place for me!

Lagta different different chapa/ sandals/ shoes l say mar khai hai :)

I can be your friend....my price is £500.:azn:

We can't question Allah for anything. We are just His servants and nothing. Do as Islam says else yowe will face a Naar at last.
And there is no any Deen except Islam. The rest are religions.

Separation of bed is defined in that book by Abdul Rahman Abdullah.

I won't post any Islamic thing again over here.

That's my last post.

Bye! :wave:

*Where there is no Love of Islam. That's not a place for me!

Well, IF we are not allowed to ask then ALLAH would not say read/ ponder and understand all over the Quran.

Because if we do not ponder, we will not have questions. If we do not have questions, we will not learn...

Wassalam

Well I disagree, they take hadeeth as absolute authority, if you can prove to them through religous text that they are wrong, I hope that they can change...

I've been through Wahabi to liberal transformation myself, so I can understand their perspective.:)

I had a pretty strict wahabi household as well. Specially my grandfather who was extreme in his views specially against other human beings. My dad turned out quite different and I turned out completely off the reservation. Maybe he should never have allowed his children to see the world how it really was, he could have actually managed to make a MR Zavaran out of us.

I had a pretty strict wahabi household as well. Specially my grandfather who was extreme in his views specially against other human beings. My dad turned out quite different and I turned out completely off the reservation. Maybe he should never have allowed his children to see the world how it really was, he could have actually managed to make a Zavaran out of us.

I am sorry I do not understand When people say they are Wahabi or Salafi or whatsoever or when they ask you to adhere to 1 madhab...

I am sorry I do not understand When people say they are Wahabi or Salafi or whatsoever or when they ask you to adhere to 1 madhab...
I'm @Hypopi, my version better than all versions! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom