What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, no need to enforce. Allah will do his business. Inshallah to us all.:angel:

But different for kids.

Hadith Abi Dau'd-, Narrated As-Saburah
The Prophet said:
Order your children to pray at the age of seven. And beat them [lightly] if they do not do so by the age of ten. And separate them in their bedding.

[Also recorded by Ahmad and al-Hakim. Al-Syuti has give in a notation signifying that it is authentic. Al-Albani has graded it hasan. Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami, vol. 2, p. 1021.]

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "When it is a Friday, the
angels stand at the gate of the masjid and keep on writing the names of the
persons coming to the masjid in succession according to their arrivals. The
example of the one who enters the masjid in the earliest hour is that of
one offering a camel (in sacrifice). The one coming next is like one
offering a cow and then a ram and then a chicken and then an egg
respectively. When the Imam comes out (for Jumua prayer) they (i.e. angels)
fold their papers and listen to the Khutba."

Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 51

Bhaij ker hi raho gey mujhay Masjid..Chaloo teek hai...Phir miltay hain..

Agreed with the Hadith..

But different for kids.

Hadith Abi Dau'd-, Narrated As-Saburah
The Prophet said:
Order your children to pray at the age of seven. And beat them [lightly] if they do not do so by the age of ten. And separate them in their bedding.

[Also recorded by Ahmad and al-Hakim. Al-Syuti has give in a notation signifying that it is authentic. Al-Albani has graded it hasan. Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami, vol. 2, p. 1021.]

What the hell does that mean?:what:

And I'm all for disciplining kids with dhanda, I know it worked wonders for me at mosque and home.

Afterwards though, it makes no difference, you can only pray if you have the heart to, otherwise I'm just staring in a blank space thinking about other...not so holy things...

once, I read a saying that goes like this " a normal person will only care about his relation to god, while the extremist will care about his neighbor's relation with god "
In other words, why do the muslims at their countries want to inforce hijab on others.
In other words, why is her hair and face your problem.
If the muslim are ready to accept people from different believes and ideologies, then they should ask why others wouldn't accept them :)

Yes, I'm talking about my country :)

Yep you got it right my friend. :tup:

Keep your incompetence to yourself. Rest of us already have, what we need, the Quran.

Now buzz-off and go read translations of translations of translations by neanderthals, for consumption of neanderthals, on the history of neanderthals, on how they draped themselves, how they did the chicken dance... BOOO HOOOOO :sick:

Islam was supposed to bring enlightenment, not give birth to regressive zombies. Oh...well... I'll leave it to Allah on how to get rid of the Zombies... as they say, there is a cure for all the ailments right here on the planet... :pop:

Off topic: Guys, could any of you recommend some good Zombie movie or TV show? :D

I wasn't asking for the source mate, I wanted to know what it meant.:)

@Hyperion

Why so condescending?

Btw:List of zombie films - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yara I'm tired of the fundos.... I thought, we could reason and cross reference the Quranic Ayats and come to some sort of solution. However, what I find is that most of them don't want a debate, but, want a confrontation. They are getting more vocal with every passing day. I think the solution lies in eradication rather than a cure. I know one thing for certain, grey matter in the end will trump stupidity and ignorance. :azn:

For every one strong woman who wears it by choice or faith or to make a statement, there would be a thousand who wear it under overt and covert coercion.

And these so-called strong liberated hijabis give credibility and belief to the enforced fate of those thousands who do not have a voice.

I believe it is the otherway...For every 1 who voices out about being oppressed, SEVERAL in the West take it own with acceptance!

BUT LIKE MEDIA is, they will go and make big banners/ headlines and posters for that 1 girl and turn a blind eye to the many who choose it!

Well I disagree, they take hadeeth as absolute authority, if you can prove to them through religous text that they are wrong, I hope that they can change...

I've been through Wahabi to liberal transformation myself, so I can understand their perspective.:)

Well I disagree, they take hadeeth as absolute authority, if you can prove to them through religous text that they are wrong, I hope that they can change...

I've been through Wahabi to liberal transformation myself, so I can understand their perspective.:)

No they can't! They need to understand:

1. The MEANING of why the Quran was sent to us, first.
2. Reasoning & Timing behind every Ayat (Socio-Economic context pegged to historical events and dates)
3. Then they have to de-link Quran from EVERYTHING else, take Quran as the supreme law and explanation. <This is where they will fail the stupidity test, as they'll say Hadith runs the Quran (more apt Pakistani definition would be, Quran runs or literally walks on Hadith), and if you push a few extra buttons, they'll label you an infidel.

My solution, best use of our battlefield tactical nukes, evaporate 4 sq.km areas where they live. Then the survivors and their minions may understand, why they can't find the solution in Hadith :whistle:

No they can't! They need to understand:

1. The MEANING of why the Quran was sent to us, first.
2. Reasoning & Timing behind every Ayat (Socio-Economic context pegged to historical events and dates)
3. Then they have to de-link Quran from EVERYTHING else, take Quran as the supreme law and explanation. <This is where they will fail the stupidity test, as they'll say Hadith runs the Quran, and if you push a few extra buttons, they'll label you an infidel.

My solution, best use of our battlefield tactical nukes, evaporate 4 sq.km areas where they live. Then they may understand, why they can't find the solution in Hadith :whistle:

Too tired to read the whole thread or where all this is going.....

Keep your incompetence to yourself. Rest of us already have, what we need, the Quran.

Now buzz-off and go read translations of translations of translations by neanderthals, for consumption of neanderthals, on the history of neanderthals, on how they draped themselves, how they did the chicken dance... BOOO HOOOOO :sick:

Islam was supposed to bring enlightenment, not give birth to regressive zombies. Oh...well... I'll leave it to Allah on how to get rid of the Zombies... as they say, there is a cure for all the ailments right here on the planet... :pop:

Off topic: Guys, could any of you recommend some good Zombie movie or TV show? :D

I am fearing Allah in your response. He is Al-Qahaar too :cry:

Don't ignore those ayahs. That was the way to respond. If you have any question ask me. But please don't make fun of my deen.

It was spread by many many sacrifices. Don't forget that we have to face Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) at the day of judgment.

The explanation is by the references of Quranic verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom