What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you wish :P

and stop boasting here..
Are you saying you look like Prince charming?

No, im saying it goes both ways. If you disagree, then you have no clue about women.

Mosa, you know that I'm not religious. However, I would have never expected this coming from you. We have made everything clear to you, but you still insist to bash your own culture and religion. There is no religious police in Jordan, and you know well that Jordan is more liberal than any other Arab country, however, Jordanian spy agency would never allow Satanists and gays for instance to have their activities in Jordan, and I know they were arrested and forbidden even to come out. Is this the kind of freedom you are looking for? I know that your country has been bashed for so long because you people still adhere to Islam, but you are not making it better by this. People who love Saudis, love them for one single thing which is their adherence to Islam and those who hate them, hate them for the same reason. I urge you not to ruin that. I amn't saying that Saudis are perfect which have nothing to do with Islam BTW, but what you are saying here is too much.

You know the saying "You never know how much something is worth until you lose it"?

Well I tell you "You never know how much something is disgusting until you have it". And no I do not care what others love us or hate us about. All I care about is for people to stop enforcing their ideologies and mentalities on me. By all means if people want to live in the 7th century then please don't let me stop you. However I do not wish to do that so don't drag me down with you is all I am saying.

I am not asking for much am I? All I am asking for is "Civil Liberty" and "Freedom of Thought", that is it.

And BlackEagle, You and I are on the same page, and I believe that my beliefs will not ruin our friendship. But I am sorry but I extremely and utterly despise and loath those people. And I am speaking out of a life time experience of dealing with them, an experience I wish upon no one on this Earth.

Your (western) Law is basically based on the CANON which is a Muslim set of laws, it is democracy at its best...

Western law is based on muslim law? I knew Canadian weed was good but....daaamned..

But did the Prophet enforce it?? There were Jews in Madina were the female Jews also enforced the Hijab?? From the story of Bannu Qurayzah we can see that no it wasn't meaning. Meaning in the time of Muhammad the Hijab was not enforced but it was optional for everyone. Now why do we act like we know better than Muhammad and enforce it ourselves.

Why are we more Muslims than Muhammad himself even??

there are no jews leaving in the kingdom nowadays unless you are?

أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُل لِّأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاء الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ

and then

يا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الأَْمْرِ مِنْكُمْ

and then

كلكم راعي وكلكم مسؤل عن رعيته

and then

كُنْتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ

trying to impose secular, liberal, western society wont really work.

أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُل لِّأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاء الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ

and then

يا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الأَْمْرِ مِنْكُمْ

and then

and then

كُنْتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ

Civil liberty and Freedom of Thought is not something that is followed by a school of thought. This is just Humanity pure and Simple.

And religion has nothing to do with this as well you know. These concepts are not followed by any mainStream religion they are just common sense. Enforcing restrictions of beliefs is quite utterly stupid and absurd. Tell me how does one enforce a belief upon another Human being? If there is one thing in this world that us Humans have total control over is belief, this is what makes belief and faith so sacred. They are your own and nobody else's, they belong to you and your heart. No one on this Earth can enforce it on you.

I am not trying to impose any type of society. All I am calling for is the stop of imposing anything on anyone basically.

Western law is based on muslim law? I knew Canadian weed was good but....daaamned..

tumblr_m9x4vpQVzI1rsw1yf.gif

Civil liberty and Freedom of Thought is not something that is followed by a school of thought. This is just Humanity pure and Simple.

And religion has nothing to do with this as well you know. These concepts are not followed by any mainStream religion they are just common sense. Enforcing restrictions of beliefs is quite utterly stupid and absurd. Tell me how does one enforce a belief upon another Human being? If there is one thing in this world that us Humans have total control over is belief, this is what makes belief and faith so sacred. They are your own and nobody else's, they belong to you and your heart. No one on this Earth can enforce it on you.

I am not trying to impose any type of society. All I am calling for is the stop of imposing anything on anyone basically.

Ok Mosa you mean Zakah also should not be enforced!

and then

and then

and then

You me and BanuUmyah agreed that Hay'ah has to change their work-standards to the better, and we agreed that not all clerics there represent what Islam is really about. However, The thing I am trying to tell Mosa is those individuals are not Islam, and he shouldn't get repelled from Shara because of those whom he have had bad experience with them.

You me and BanuUmyah agreed that Hay'ah has to change their work-standards to the better, and we agreed that not all clerics there represent what Islam is really about. However, The thing I am trying to tell Mosa is those individuals are not Islam, and he shouldn't get repelled from Shara because of those whom he have had bad experience with them.

"Bad experience" is an under statement. Thank God That he gave me the power to detect BS when I see it from a young age or I would have been another brainwashed sorry a$$ loser sheep swayed left and right but a crack of their fingers.

And yes I know they do not represent Islam. Mentality and mind are two very different concepts, thus Islam and Muslims are two very different things as well. I have nothing against Islam or any other religion. Even if I do happen to adhere to one of the religions of the world's long list of religions that does not give me any sort of superiority of the primitive "I am right, you are wrong" game. Which I believe is a necessary human evolution that is long over due.

I believe that extremism begets extremism.

We are not going to solve Pakistan's battle with extremism through a civil war. Barring pathological cases like the TTP, who have to be killed, the rest of society has to be engaged in dialog. That means talking to them and listening to their legitimate concerns. Pakistan is not Sweden or Holland; we are a conservative Muslim society and people want their kids growing up in an environment that reflects their values. If they don't want nude beaches, **** and liquor shops, and hookers lounging in street-front windows, then that's what they can decide democratically.

That is a perfectly reasonable demand as long as minority rights are respected, and people who fail to understand that are also part of the problem on the other side.

Frankly, I am just as dismayed by people who have given up on Islam and believe that a society rooted in Islamic values can not be progressive and provide equal human rights to all its citizens.

you have raised some valid points here.

problem with most people(liberals,secularist or extremist) is they wish everyone in society live their lives according to their standard of right or wrong. let say in conservative country like in Afghanistan 80 percent population vote for sharia law no matter how evil it seem to non muslims and wish to live according to it then would such democrasy would be acceptable for liberals or westerns ?

"Bad experience" is an under statement. Thank God That he gave me the power to detect BS when I see it from a young age or I would have been another brainwashed sorry a$$ loser sheep swayed left and right but a crack of their fingers.

And yes I know they do not represent Islam. Mentality and mind are two very different concepts, thus Islam and Muslims are two very different things as well. I have nothing against Islam or any other religion. Even if I do happen to adhere to one of the religions of the world's long list of religions that does not give me any sort of superiority of the primitive "I am right, you are wrong" game. Which I believe is a necessary human evolution that is long over due.

Wow now you are right and 1.5 whatever Muslims are wrong. you still didnt answer my Q if you oppose to enforce hejab thats mean you should not also enforce Zakah and many other pillars.. lets just turn to atheist Mosa how about that

I feel sorry for you. But to let you know, two of my uncles were communists, the first one was a psychiatric and the other one was an electrical engineer, so both were well cultured and educated people. They were agnostic and used to mock Islam and even insult it day and night and prevented their daughters to pray or wear Hijab, however, both had repented just before they died by about 6 months. So, you are not better nor smarter than them. And BTW, they had repented before they found out about their illness, so it wasn't out of fear of death. God bless their souls.

Wow now you are right and 1.5 whatever Muslims are wrong. you still didnt answer my Q if you oppose to enforce hejab thats mean you should not also enforce Zakah and many other pillars.. lets just turn to atheist Mosa how about that

When will you understand that religion has nothing to do with it??

I feel sorry for you. But to let you know, two of my uncles were communists, the first one was a psychiatric and the other one was an electrical engineer, so both were well cultured and educated people. They were agnostic and used to mock Islam and even insult it day and night and prevented their daughters to pray or wear Hijab, however, both had repented just before they died by about 6 months. So, you are not better nor smarter than them. And BTW, they had repented before they found out about their illness, so it wasn't out of fear of death. God bless their souls.

My condolences to your uncles.

Well it is the duty of state to impose laws irrespective of whether these laws were taken from islam or secular principles. whether its based on limitation of personal freedom in islam or limitation of personal freedom in secularism

Also when a muslim claim to be muslim then he automatically accept to come under islamic laws without the need of force and its different case if he dont claim to be muslim but follower of any other idelogies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom