What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, security is a lame excuse. Your analogy is wrong again.....tattoo's dont really make you unrecognizable.....

Iconic....were you also warned about women wearing jeans and the pitfalls it brings?

you are confusing head scarf from veil i guess?
head scarf doesn't make you unrecognizable..veil does,and nobody has problem with banning veil for security/identity reasons.

you are confusing head scarf from veil i guess?
head scarf doesn't make you unrecognizable..veil does,and nobody has problem with banning veil for security/identity reasons.

Head scarf can be made into a makeshift veil in seconds.

Head scarf can be made into a makeshift veil in seconds.

ban shirts too....
:lol:
11629859-woman-pulling-her-shirt-up-covering-her-face.jpg

Strange way to make a case. The author's message to the general public to not prejudge Hijab donning women holds little water when she herself is quite the judgmental phony. If you get to label people slaves of the corporate capitalistic industry with it's ever so objectifying and shackling men and women wearing revealing clothing as dumb sluts prostituting themselves for a job, we get to call you whatever the hell it is that we want.
And isn't that what you have been doing, calling those who wear Hijab as "oppressed", "backwards", and all of that other leftist mumbo jumbo, for which this lady wrote the article in reply to.

Morons like you only see from one direction, if it doesn't fit your view than it is wrong and the people are "backward", "oppressed", etc. And morons like you deserve to be put in a cave and locked up with the Taliban who are no different from your like, though opposite in ideology.

Your IQ didn't get tapered by a Hijab, you had very little to begin with and wearing one isn't going to change that. I wouldn't blame you considering your piece was meant primarily for folks who've divorced from critical thinking ages ago. Enjoy their adulation but keep in mind that ideals like women empowerment and liberalism are meant to be upheld in it's entirety and not to be hacked up and fitted to suit personal agendas.

Looks like her article lit your @$$ up pretty bad :lol:, are you that frustrated that a so called "oppressed Mozlem" woman just refuted all the BS you leftist morons have been spewing for years "boohoo, poor Mozlem women, persecuted by their husbands who are part time Taliban Mullahs, boohoo, only women who show off their assets on TV commercials to gain attention are liberated, boohoo, poor Mozlem women".

Now you took a cheap shot at her IQ since your rear end got that frustrated therefore you could only spurt out a rant because you couldn't come up with a better reply, shows your level of IQ.

Well, keep your frustrated rear ends crying, its really a entertainment i can't witness anywhere else.:enjoy:

Are you saying your women attract flies without a cover? Then by all means keep one on!:eek:

And this thread illustrates one of the problems....a bunch of guys disscussing what a woman should wear...and wether we should force them to. And I know this has been beat to death...but do muslim men have so little self control that the sight of hair makes them attack? (I believe this true....enforced seperation...never talking to a chick...when they first see one they go nuts...like a dog who has never been outside)

It goes both ways, men are objectified as objects of sexual pleasure as well. So, in order for gender equality you need to clad yourself in cloth, so that pervy women cant take a look at your sixpack and defined abs.

you wish :P

and stop boasting here..
Are you saying you look like Prince charming?

shrek-the-third-prince-charming-03.jpg

ban shirts too....

I had a really nice aggresive reply prepared but i decided it's not worth it, you are just trolling now that the arguments dont work. :tdown:

You homosexuals really need to stop bringing up hijabs and other garments, this is a defense forum it's find to talk about other things in Members Section but this has been discussed already multiple times.

This subject should be banned from the forum.

I mostly have this problem with my home computer. Sometimes i cant see the last 2-3 pages. It could be due to virus infecting your computer. But if you find the solution, let me know.

Just clear your history and the problem will be fixed.

Are you saying your women attract flies without a cover? Then by all means keep one on!:eek:

And this thread illustrates one of the problems....a bunch of guys disscussing what a woman should wear...and wether we should force them to. And I know this has been beat to death...but do muslim men have so little self control that the sight of hair makes them attack? (I believe this true....enforced seperation...never talking to a chick...when they first see one they go nuts...like a dog who has never been outside)

no dude, i believe the problem lies in their complacency and lack of competitional spirit.

Theory:

They meet a girl/have prearranged marriage deal, they get into the mindset that this woman is theirs, solely, forever, they clad her up so that no other man could ever see her, make all sorts of laws preventing extramarital socializing all in an effort to keep the woman chained to them and not seeking her own fullfilment/dreams.
female education in the Arab world fits in there nicely too, education empowers, power can make divorce, and the Abdul needs to go get a new wife. :what:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awaiting to be shot down with comments how stupid i am :)

You homosexuals really need to stop bringing up hijabs and other garments, this is a defense forum it's find to talk about other things in Members Section but this has been discussed already multiple times.

This subject should be banned from the forum.

I defend my right to observe more then 1 pair of boobs for the rest of my life.

no dude, i believe the problem lies in their complacency and lack of competitional spirit.

Theory:

They meet a girl/have prearranged marriage deal, they get into the mindset that this woman is theirs, solely, forever, they clad her up so that no other man could ever see her, make all sorts of laws preventing extramarital socializing all in an effort to keep the woman chained to them and not seeking her own fullfilment/dreams.
female education in the Arab world fits in there nicely too, education empowers, power can make divorce, and the Abdul needs to go get a new wife. :what:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awaiting to be shot down with comments how stupid i am :)

I defend my right to observe more then 1 pair of boobs for the rest of my life.

Your smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom