What's new

“Why Aren’t You Married Yet?”

OP said : Why aren't you married yet?
My reply: 15-20 lac de dedo muje....abhi shaadi kar leta hun......sab se pehle ap hi ko card bhijwaounga....:cheers:

Deal??? :lol:

How about if i opt for a wife like of Khubsoorat (actress in Bulbuley drama)......beautiful as well as rich too. And become a husband like Nabeel......:D ? ? ? No problem of job or business....spend your whole life on father in law's bank account......:agree:

is amazing post k liye apko ek unique ki bike aur portia ka kurta amir liaqat ki taraf se.......Man, your posts are getting funnier day by day.....Keep it up
Beware of Mahmood Sahb

For the really irritating aunties,,,pull ur serious face n say I've got a condition,,no one will bother u aftr tht

No plans, i need to grow up first. Finish my studies, get a decent job, etc, etc.

Any plans? @Mr.Meap :lol: :o:.

Good one, lol.
Oh you know, the typical "rishta" offer come here and there, but nothing special going on.
Parents say I'm too young, so probably something when I'm 21 or by 20.

lol, my wife is just like yours then.

Smart, have a PhD and good looking (well, good looking for a 34 yo) but the sexiest thing for my girl is that I have to salute her when we are both in the Military, and nothing is more sexier than to have to salute a lady every time you see her....

I guess it come down to you. When you dated enough women, you will know who you want to settle with, I said enough, not a lot, which mean even if you have only dated once, and you think this is the right one, then go for it. Me? My experience is built on fail relationship. When you reach double digits girlfriend when you are not even 21 yet....You would know what you want...
i only met a few before settling with the one. my first was purely chosen on the looks. that fail quiet quickly, but i had a pic of me and her and to show my mates to prove it..... so yeah i didn't mind.

lol she's doing her doctorate, on her way to be a neurologist, so she is brainy, i'm doing a part time phil in defence studies and got an msc in cs.

so you lady needs to be saluted...... damn. when she's angry does she say "drop and give me 20".
good for you bro

for me, another year before the ring comes in

Last edited:
Mine used to say that, and I used to reply, why marriage? why not just a night? And then you go into air defence mode, cause something, anything that would be in her hand would come flying over!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I just grin like an idiot. That really pissess her off :cheers:
do you sleep in the sofa as punishment? them

No plans, i need to grow up first. Finish my studies, get a decent job, etc, etc.

Any plans? @Mr.Meap :lol: :o:.

Good one, lol.
what are you studying?

The first time I went for the Brains, the second time for the heart, now I'm thinking I should be just going for beauty.

I kinda assume you are not the youngest anymore (two marriages) so i would humbly suggest you go for personal compatibility (doesn't eliminate nagging, but helps reduce it) and how good she is in the kitchen!

Back
Top Bottom