What's new

“Why Aren’t You Married Yet?”

The first time I went for the Brains, the second time for the heart, now I'm thinking I should be just going for beauty.

What do you guys think?

@MastanKhan @MaarKhoor @Jonah Arthur @Zibago @The Eagle and others?
a balanced apporach is required. she may have all of the good "attributes and curves" but she could be a b*tch.

me...... i have lady friend wh i have been with about a year now, good looking.... very. smart...... got a masters degree.
so me........ im good

Hi,

Beauty is only skin deep----.

Marry someone---find someone who loves you more than you love her---. Marry someone with character and personality---.

You are marrying someone to be the mother of your kids and not a model on the walkway.

Ok I will give this advice to my grown up kid :D

Many decades ago before I was getting married every desi friend of mine (Both Indians & Pakistanis, Both Hindus & Muslims) has given the same advice as that you did above. But the advice I got from a Chinese (Taiwanese) friend of mine was that not to fall for the trap of soul mate but instead choose the one who is the prettiest of the all and you will never repent in life of your decision.:D

That is the difference between the Desi and Chinese thinking.

Desis are utopian while Chinese are practical and pragmatists.

Ok I will give this advice to my grown up kid :D

Many decades ago before I was getting married every desi friend of mine (Both Indians & Pakistanis, Both Hindus & Muslims) has given the same advice as that you did above. But the advice I got from a Chinese (Taiwanese) friend of mine was that not to fall for the trap of soul mate but instead choose the one who is the prettiest of the all and you will never repent in life of your decision.:D

That is the difference between the Desi and Chinese thinking.

Hi,

You know wit is different in different cultures---. When boys and girls grow up together---school---high school---and know each other---beauty is not a part of their relationships.

I mean to say in southern california---these latina beuty princesses with bu-tt ugly guys and they care less about what the giuy looks like---because when they started to know each other---beauty was not a concept at the stage of their lives in school.

Have you even heard a saying---' women and the men they love '----!

By the way---everybody is looking for what they lack in.

I blame ole cotton eye joe ;)

It depends saab. Northern Chinese tend to be more "utopian" and "idealist" than their southern/central counterparts from what I have experienced.....it is somewhat quite similar to India in that regards I feel.

In India it loosely explains why political power rests in north, but economic power is in the south and center ;)

I blame ole cotton eye joe ;)

It depends saab. Northern Chinese tend to be more "utopian" and "idealist" than their southern/central counterparts from what I have experienced.....it is somewhat quite similar to India in that regards I feel.

In India it loosely explains why political power rests in north, but economic power is in the south and center ;)

I would say that eating Roti has made the northerners strong and gain political power while eating rice made southerners intelligent and rich. ;)

I would say that eating Roti has made the northerners strong and gain political power while eating rice made southerners intelligent and rich. ;)

heh. A similar saying exists in China if I am not mistaken.

Now over time both sides need to find a balance of both.

Hi,

Man---you are a player-----hehn. But on the other hand----you maybe still married to your first love and just be playing around here with the minds of the kids---.
Good catch :enjoy:

Right now I'm in the phase "watching the world go by in history" :-)

Har sale par uski aur apni ammi kay sath jana parta hay aur ghantoan intezar karna parta hay
That is a trap my friend, with no right answer. Never pick anything, always say "I trust your judgement."

Future looks scary :D

I'd prefer beauty with brain.
And someone who know their way around gadgets or Atleast computer/laptop.

Can't give future in-laws IT help desk services.

Good catch :enjoy:

Right now I'm in the phase "watching the world go by in history" :-)

That is a trap my friend, with no right answer. Never pick anything, always say "I trust your judgement."

Hi,

Some of us married one's do dream like that---till the wife pulls us out the lala land.

bachi lubhing that's why :sad::ph34r::raise:
28030.jpg

In Dono ka phir Achaar Dalna hai kiya :sarcastic:

Hi,

Mine says the same---go marry someone if you want to---
Mine used to say that, and I used to reply, why marriage? why not just a night? And then you go into air defence mode, cause something, anything that would be in her hand would come flying over!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I just grin like an idiot. That really pissess her off :cheers:

a balanced apporach is required. she may have all of the good "attributes and curves" but she could be a b*tch.

me...... i have lady friend wh i have been with about a year now, good looking.... very. smart...... got a masters degree.
so me........ im good

lol, my wife is just like yours then.

Smart, have a PhD and good looking (well, good looking for a 34 yo) but the sexiest thing for my girl is that I have to salute her when we are both in the Military, and nothing is more sexier than to have to salute a lady every time you see her....

I guess it come down to you. When you dated enough women, you will know who you want to settle with, I said enough, not a lot, which mean even if you have only dated once, and you think this is the right one, then go for it. Me? My experience is built on fail relationship. When you reach double digits girlfriend when you are not even 21 yet....You would know what you want...

Mine used to say that, and I used to reply, why marriage? why not just a night? And then you go into air defence mode, cause something, anything that would be in her hand would come flying over!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I just grin like an idiot. That really pissess her off :cheers:

Hi,

The problem is tat 15 years down the road---they bring out VERBATIM what you said t them and you have no memory of it---but knowing the words you know that you did---I dn't even acknowledge her suggestions anymore now---.

Back
Top Bottom