What's new

“Why Aren’t You Married Yet?”

mar.jpg

As soon as you turn 21, aunties and uncles from all over the place flock around you and bombard you with one very annoying question, ‘Beta, when are you getting married?‘. It doesn’t matter if you are at a family function dancing to a song or at a funeral crying your eyes out, the question pops up every time they see you.

Not only that, they also insist on finding someone ‘suitable’ for you. You have never seen that suitable match of yours who is apparently very good looking, rich, polite and sweet, but you can’t help but hate them. It’s possible that the suitable match feels the same way about you.

Then there are your parents…

Let’s not take this anymore and fight back!

We know the feels.

Here are some clever comebacks to ‘why aren’t you married yet?’.

Warning: Using these comebacks might get you banned from future ‘khaandani’ occasions.

1. Eye their Sons and Daughters

That would scare the hell out of them. Obviously you are not good enough for their own kids, which is why they will avoid you at all costs in the future.

2. Throw a Tantrum

If an aunty looks at you pityingly at a wedding, give in! Throw a huge tantrum in front of your whole khandaan. They will definitely regret their actions!

Bonus: You won’t be invited in any future wedding functions.

3. Ask them Out

If this doesn’t freak them out, we don’t know what will.

4. Tell Them You Are Already Married

Good news is that they will never forgive you.

even my friends laugh at me for not getting married, I am like WTF ! !

Hi,

The problem is tat 15years s down the road---they bring out VERBATIM what you said t them and you have no memory of it---but knowing the words you know that you did---I dn't even acknowledge her suggestions anymore now---.

Very true!!! Its VERBATIMS for me though...but it could be well within 2/3 years too :)

@Khafee

to bhi or kya krein itni dair saudia main rehaney kay bad ab na females ko dekh kay kuch hota hay na hi males ko dekah kay. yahi lagata hay asexual ho gaye hain ab to hum.:cheesy::cheers:

This is for you

Hi,

Mine says the same---go marry someone if you want to---

Try this

My wife knows exactly what I have been looking at. She goes "seen another one, have you" :lol:

8. Pull a Mean Girl on Them

9. If You’re Into Soulmates, Tell Them You Haven’t Found ‘The One’ Yet
Then start crying. That’s right. Make them feel bad.

10. Tell Them You Won’t BE Getting Married

Because…

Just out of curiosity… when are you getting married?
Soon......:ph34r:

The first time I went for the Brains, the second time for the heart, now I'm thinking I should be just going for beauty.

What do you guys think?

@MastanKhan @MaarKhoor @Jonah Arthur @Zibago @The Eagle and others?
Great idea and i believe my brother yo have hefty bank account and never mind to go for shopping every day. :D i did it once never wants to repeat it.

Mine used to say that, and I used to reply, why marriage? why not just a night? And then you go into air defence mode, cause something, anything that would be in her hand would come flying over!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now I just grin like an idiot. That really pissess her off :cheers:
:rofl:

The first time I went for the Brains, the second time for the heart, now I'm thinking I should be just going for beauty.

Joking right? :-)

Well....Islam allows 4....:lol: After beauty, what next you will be looking for?

OP said : Why aren't you married yet?
My reply: 15-20 lac de dedo muje....abhi shaadi kar leta hun......sab se pehle ap hi ko card bhijwaounga....:cheers:

Deal??? :lol:

How about if i opt for a wife like of Khubsoorat (actress in Bulbuley drama)......beautiful as well as rich too. And become a husband like Nabeel......:D ? ? ? No problem of job or business....spend your whole life on father in law's bank account......:agree:

As soon as you turn 21, aunties and uncles from all over the place flock around you and bombard you with one very annoying question, ‘Beta, when are you getting married?‘. It doesn’t matter if you are at a family function dancing to a song or at a funeral crying your eyes out, the question pops up every time they see you.

Not only that, they also insist on finding someone ‘suitable’ for you. You have never seen that suitable match of yours who is apparently very good looking, rich, polite and sweet, but you can’t help but hate them. It’s possible that the suitable match feels the same way about you.

Then there are your parents…

Let’s not take this anymore and fight back!

We know the feels.

Here are some clever comebacks to ‘why aren’t you married yet?’.

Warning: Using these comebacks might get you banned from future ‘khaandani’ occasions.

1. Eye their Sons and Daughters

That would scare the hell out of them. Obviously you are not good enough for their own kids, which is why they will avoid you at all costs in the future.

2. Throw a Tantrum

If an aunty looks at you pityingly at a wedding, give in! Throw a huge tantrum in front of your whole khandaan. They will definitely regret their actions!

Bonus: You won’t be invited in any future wedding functions.

3. Ask them Out

If this doesn’t freak them out, we don’t know what will.

4. Tell Them You Are Already Married

Good news is that they will never forgive you.

is amazing post k liye apko ek unique ki bike aur portia ka kurta amir liaqat ki taraf se.......Man, your posts are getting funnier day by day.....Keep it up

Back
Top Bottom