What's new

Why are Pakistani TV channels not popular in Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O:what::o:

The guy living in the next street doesn't like "Honda" cars and prefers "Toyota" why? or the same guy asking me to answer why he doesn't like Honda and prefers Toyota, Do you see the absurdity of the question, why the hell should I care. None of my business he doesn't like Honda, so what no skin off my back. Bengalis don't like our dramas and prefer Indian dramas its none of our problem.

I think the question emanates from the inferiority complex of Bengalis, they are so Pakistan focused they want us to justify why they don't like us, our language or our entertainment. Frankly we don't give a s**t to it.

We are different races, with different cultures, different values, different foods, different fruits, the only common thing between us is the religion not even its ideology, we even appear different.

We don't need them to like us, our language, or our entertainment, how they portray us in their media is their own problem. This question could better be answered on bangla forums not our forums, no of Pakistanis hanging out on Bengali forums vs bengalis hanging over in our forums should give you an idea as to who is focused on who.

We are least bothered with you, having interacted with bengalis from Malaysia to U.K to Jackson heights to Toronto (thank goodness I was saved nearly from visiting the bengalis eden named "bangladesh") I have observed the same behavior from bengalis they want us to answer why they don't like us, my answer has always been none of my business go consult a "psychologist" for your emotional distress.

Aptly put.

It is like a Nepali telling us he is close to India and that he is Hindu. Or Sri Lankan telling us about commonalities with him and Indians.

Our reaction would always be, “So what Is it to me?”

You want me to feel sad. Ok here are my fake tears. :cry::cry::cry:

“Now leave me alone.”

“I am trying to get US out of Afghanistan, stop Indians from killing Kashmiris, look out for my allies Turkey and China, jail corrupt politicians, and fix my economy.”

lol but when ever i see on YT on Pakistani dramas and OSTs and music and even films there are sooooooo many Bangladeshis commenting and praising it although majority indians do that but a decent num of Bangladeshis and Nepalis comments which shows the popularity of Pakistanis entertainment in these countries.......even Pakistanis OSTs gets more 30 to 40 million views and its normal now and single episodes of Pakistani dramas get millions views in one day of uploading, so you think Pakistanis watch them on YT as well when its easily available in Pakistan says alot in comment section.

I remember even till now indians try to show that Pakistani entertainment is not popular in India and no one watches them until they themselves starting to watch and follow:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom