What's new

Why Pakistani News Channels become so 'Ghatiya', 'Censored', 'Liar Laffays', 'Morally Corrupt' & 'Haramkhors'

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why Pakistani News Channels become so "Ghatiya", "Censored", "Liars", "Morally Corrupt" & "Haramkhors"

Pakistanis 25 Crore should boycott all News Channels, Anchors, and Journalists and only watch Dramas, Sports, any other TV than News Channels who have crossed all limits of manipulation, and total lie reporting.

News Channels have lost all moral standards of reporting. On twitter, Facebook everywhere these laffas should be exposed.

Look at the journalists and the cockroaches like slave reporters and anchors level nowadays only on Pakistan Media News Channels.

Journalism in News related channels is so pathetic, sellouts and disgusting, put ur discussion points here and expose the news channels of Pakistan inside and overseas where ever they are broadcasting lies after lies.

Why Pakistani News Channels become so "Ghatiya", "Censored", "Liars", "Morally Corrupt" & "Haramkhors"

Pakistanis 25 Crore should boycott all News Channels, Anchors, and Journalists and only watch Dramas, Sports, any other TV than News Channels who have crossed all limits of manipulation, and total lie reporting.

News Channels have lost all moral standards of reporting. On twitter, Facebook everywhere these laffas should be exposed.

Look at the journalists and the cockroaches like slave reporters and anchors level nowadays only on Pakistan Media News Channels.

Journalism in News related channels is so pathetic, sellouts and disgusting, put ur discussion points here and expose the news channels of Pakistan inside and overseas where ever they are broadcasting lies after lies.
Obviously ....

1691795582024.png

dollar drives them insane. he who pays the piper calls the tune.

They love to humiliate British Pakistanis who go to pak jails by taking close up photos of them behind bars. This happened to my mate.

They are being coerced to do that, have you not seen how PTI party leaders were coerced to leave party and denounce PTI, they were members for many years and yet were threatened to do that.
Some Channels are also Anti PTI but these days Channels and anchors are just been told what to say and what not to say.

i don't remember, when i last watched TV for news or entertainment.

Because look what has happened reporters been murdered overseas

Abducted for months now and still no news about there whereabouts

Even there colleagues fear to talk about em openly as don't wanna end up the same

And channels and papers are multi billion businesses in end the owners aren't ready to take loss for journalistic integrity

They love to humiliate British Pakistanis who go to pak jails by taking close up photos of them behind bars. This happened to my mate.

Wait wdym

Pakistani media goes to jails in UK just to see the inmates and report on it?

Pakistani channels are showing the character of their owners and the establishment which is controlling them.

So not surprised. I only watched ARY or Duniya and only for Imran Khan coverage. Since Imran Khan was removed I stopped watching but only for PTI jalsas. I have stopped watching Pakistani channels for a long time.

Paradoxically it is good.

TV media is dying its natural death. Majority of the public have been getting their information from online and social media.

Because they all need government largesse (funds/adverts) and cannot survive without it. IK government stopped this activity and the majority of the media houses turned against him. It was a wrong decision. He should have realised that he needs media to portray his government in a positive manner. He only had ARY as a support along with the dreadful PTV.

Back
Top Bottom