What's new

Why all neighboring countries- China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan, hate INDIA?

hghi.JPG

please give me direct link regarding that list. it looks suspicious as no way China has more negative views on pakis than india
Tiny percent of population know about foreign relations, so they think Pakistan due to all kind of terrorism news & India birth place of Buddhism.

Even your country Indonesia, being a Muslim majority despite backed by highest Industrial production in OIC, solid growth, good industrial base, moderate people, good defence force didn't ranked or bottom ranked by forumers.
Either you need to send some volunteers to ISIS or launch advertisement to become famous in Muslim majority countries. :D

Tiny percent of population know about foreign relations, so they think Pakistan due to all kind of terrorism news & India birth place of Buddhism.

Even your country Indonesia, being a Muslim majority despite backed by highest Industrial production in OIC, solid growth, good industrial base, moderate people, good defence force didn't ranked or bottom ranked by forumers.
Either you need to send some volunteers to ISIS or launch advertisement to become famous in Muslim majority countries. :D

it's historical in indonesia's view on pakistan. we don't care much whether if pakistan sends their people to join ISIS.

Indonesia–Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

24y0768.jpg

During the Indonesian National Revolution, Muhammad Ali Jinnah encouraged Muslim soldiers serving in British Indian army to join hands with Indonesians against their fight against the Dutch Imperial colonisation of Indonesia. As a result 600-Muslim soldiers of the British Indian Army deserted the colonial forces putting their lot at stake, allied with Indonesians. Out of these 600 soldiers, 500 of them died in war; while the survivors returned to Pakistan or continued to live in Indonesia. As a recognition of Muslim soldiers from Pakistan, during Indonesia Golden Jubilee celebration on August 17, 1995, Indonesia granted Independence War Awards to the living ex Pakistan soldiers and awarded the highest honor Adipura to the Founding Father of Pakistan Mohammad All Jinnah and the Government of Pakistan.

Pakistan's relationship with Indonesia greatly developed under Gen Ayub Khan. During the 1965 war with India, Indonesia offered to provide Pakistan with military help, and 'to seize Andaman and Nicobar Islands' of India so as to distract it from the Kashmir front

prima99 is right. They even loaned a submarine to Pakistan IIRC. But that's all deep in the past. Back then Indonesia was a headache for most people in Asia.

it's historical in indonesia's view on pakistan. we don't care much whether if pakistan sends their people to join ISIS.

Indonesia–Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

24y0768.jpg

During the Indonesian National Revolution, Muhammad Ali Jinnah encouraged Muslim soldiers serving in British Indian army to join hands with Indonesians against their fight against the Dutch Imperial colonisation of Indonesia. As a result 600-Muslim soldiers of the British Indian Army deserted the colonial forces putting their lot at stake, allied with Indonesians. Out of these 600 soldiers, 500 of them died in war; while the survivors returned to Pakistan or continued to live in Indonesia. As a recognition of Muslim soldiers from Pakistan, during Indonesia Golden Jubilee celebration on August 17, 1995, Indonesia granted Independence War Awards to the living ex Pakistan soldiers and awarded the highest honor Adipura to the Founding Father of Pakistan Mohammad All Jinnah and the Government of Pakistan.

Pakistan's relationship with Indonesia greatly developed under Gen Ayub Khan. During the 1965 war with India, Indonesia offered to provide Pakistan with military help, and 'to seize Andaman and Nicobar Islands' of India so as to distract it from the Kashmir front
I am saying on Chinese PoV on Pakistan.
Still surveys are showing that Indonesian people know about Pakistan through bad media reports.

prima99 is right. They even loaned a submarine to Pakistan IIRC. But that's all deep in the past. Back then Indonesia was a headache for most people in Asia.
I knew it, even Indonesian communist party wants to rename Indian Ocean to Indonesian Ocean in those days.

I am saying on Chinese PoV on Pakistan.
Still surveys are showing that Indonesian people know about Pakistan through bad media reports.

i wonder what kind of bad media reports is that? before i move to ireland, never in my life i have watched any "bad media reports" regarding Pakistan. you can ask any indonesian users in this forum. regardless whether if they're good or bad, they are still viewed as the people who lend their arms in our war of independence. in short, they are our heroes, and they are as valuable as our own brethren.

thing is, if you are helping a country to be free against colonial rule, you will be valued, for as long as the time goes.

i wonder what kind of bad media reports is that? before i move to ireland, never in my life i have watched any "bad media reports" regarding Pakistan. you can ask any indonesian users in this forum. regardless whether if they're good or bad, they are still viewed as the people who lend their arms in our war of independence. in short, they are our heroes, and they are as valuable as our own brethren.

thing is, if you are helping a country to be free against colonial rule, you will be valued, for as long as the time goes.
They didn't cover the Abottabad operation in Indonesia?

They didn't cover the Abottabad operation in Indonesia?

Context of 'January 25, 2011: Indonesian Militant Arrest Points to Bin Laden’s Hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan'

On January 25, 2011, radical militant Umar Patek is arrested by Pakistani intelligence agents in a house in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Patek is Indonesia’s most wanted terrorist suspect at the time, because he is the only major suspect wanted for the 2002 Bali bombing who has not yet been killed or captured.

Bad media reports like Terrorism, OBL type which affect perception.
I am amazed that what harm we have done to Germany, Israel, Spain, South Korea, Mexico that they view us so unfavourably :o:
raw

I knew it, even Indonesian communist party wants to rename Indian Ocean to Indonesian Ocean in those days.

Naming Indian ocean into Indonesian Ocean is not due to Indonesian communist party aspiration, even in the 90's we still try to name that ocean into Indonesian Ocean, I guest just after reformation (1998) we actually give up doing so. But I dont check what is currently studied in our primary school.

lol.. keep some salt with you dude..its PDF.

Lol.. why bro Khalistan feeding you or paying your school fees ? :lol:
It is nothing to do with school fee or feeding etc . . .
When you post a thread then be ready to get answer instead of to get frustrated over answers :disagree:

Naming Indian ocean into Indonesian Ocean is not due to Indonesian communist party aspiration, even in the 90's we still try to name that ocean into Indonesian Ocean, I guest just after reformation (1998) we actually give up doing so. But I dont check what is currently studied in our primary school.

Now, you are spared neither you also hate us :devil:

Back
Top Bottom