What's new

India ranks 111th out of 125 countries in Global Hunger Index 2023, below Pakistan, Sri Lanka

It's probably more to do with malnutrition than hunger. Eating the wrong foods or lacking certain nutrients.
Thats why you see a lot of thin Indian guys with massive bellies.

That's partly because of Indian culture. We eat food based on taste, and they are high on carbs.

Some educated people try to add protein by modifying the traditional diet, but it is not very common.

This is not due to widespread poverty. People do have food. It is just not good quality, nutritious stuff.

India and Pakistan may have their problems but food is not one. We have so much fertile land. In Pakistan corruption and mafia is the one causing issues. Like the brother mentioned distribution could be the issue.

The sad part about this is every indian posters in every forum/socmed bring evidence by posting endless statistics and wiki data to prove their claims that india is prospering..

BUT

in real life india is full of insane level of corruption , hunger , poverty , crime and brutality.

It is like these indian posters are compensating their incredibly ruined country by posting flowery depiction of prosperous india , which only occurs in booklets , propaganda and fake media..

The bubble of delusion is so massive it dwarves the already insane bubble of delusion in USA

Just need to check IMF website, there are plenty YT channel that uses IMF data as well. This one has already used October 2023 IMF update

G20 GDP, GDP per Capita 1980-2028 / IMF, October 2023 Data​

Growing economy and Indians can't afford to eat food.

View attachment 1030738

View attachment 1030739
View attachment 1030740

im expected to speak about Global Hunger Index of India.
here we have the reference as below:

how Nepal at 69, and Myanmar at 72, are listed above Indonesia? India is expected to do better than Nepal, Burma(Myanmar) :-)

how LDC members like Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh are listed above Indonesia-India?

Last edited:
Last edited:
India was ranked 55 in 2014? hows India-Indonesia became poor from Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh type LDC countries in just 7-8 years?
what was economic growth of India-Indonesia since 2014?

=> https://pdf.defence.pk/attachments/45d7c2e500000578-0-image-m-19_1509403910332-jpg.1030740/

Indonesia???

That is not likely.

Indonesian people are getting fatter day by day.

Today it is hard to find any slim people on the street.

I don't know if getting fat is a good thing or a bad thing.

1700662689767.png

East and SE Asia are getting better year by year.

This year, we are surpassing Latin America and Middle East.

Indonesia is still behind the poorest country in South Asia, Nepal. :lol:

there is a difference between Nepal-Burma and Bangladesh in South Asia. Nepal get free entry to CHina and India, which China doesn't allow this to Bangladesh or Burma. the way Bangladeshi try to run to other countries, Nepalis dont do. they go to China and India, as free entry, and back. Nepal has big land and less population as compare to Bangladesh. and Myanmar's people also like Nepalis......

how many people and how much land, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, all these 3 countries are LDC members. Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, these 3 LDC countries are listed above Indonesia and India in hunger list???

here, I have information that India is above Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil in hunger list, while India level Thailand in the list. India lose to Malaysia in hunger list by a small margin :-)

Last edited:
Indonesia is still behind the poorest country in South Asia, Nepal. :lol:
Does faking data is Indian common trait ? You cannot change fact by just commenting in here 2000 times by your comment. I have 2 times here shown your deliberately faking data.

Indonesia is way higher than India in 2023 hunger list version that you yourself posted in here. I have see it through the link you have provided.

The most credible one is HDI index though analized by UN body.

i have news that India is above to Indonesia, Philippines, and Brazil in true list. India level or exceed Thailand and lose to Malaysia with a small margin in the true list, if we allow :-)

LDC countries of South Asia would be below to Pakistan also, which are Myanmar, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan .......
one more information i got, "India should be listed above western countries combined in hunger list, for the comparison of last 10 years." :-)

Last edited:
one more information i got, "India should be listed above western countries combined in hunger list, for the comparison of last 10 years." :-)
(stamped, if only Hindus of India is counted, then western countries in combine lose to India in Hunger list for last 10 years comparison to 2023.)

Last edited:
stamped, if only Hindus of India is counted, then western countries in combine lose to India in Hunger list for last 10 years comparison to 2023.

Last edited:
new information, stamped again, if only Hindus are counted then India defeated Thailand and Western countries combined in Hunger list in point test, while considering all the months of last 10 years to 2023 :cheers:
Thailand lost to Indian Hindus but defeated Western countries combined in hunger list on point test, while considering all the months of last 10 years to 2023......

I dont criticize HDI Index made by UN organization. It is clear Indonesia is higher than India and already regarded as high in HDI index

See it yourselves

View attachment 1031560

Your Indian friend couple times show fake data. On Hunger Index, Indonesia is much higher than India, but some how he said India is higher than Indonesia duh like a child.....

Despite much higher than India on hunger index, I still see the list on Hunger Index is bias since Indonesia is reported as lower than even Myanmar that has much lower GDP percapita and the nation is at civil war. Global Hunger index is made by Western NGO, not a credible institution. Organization like UN, UNDP, IMF, OECD and the likes are quite credible

i say you something, Indonesia lose to Nepal, Burma and level Bangladesh type LDC members???? while India, we just got information that none poor of India sleep hungry. free food grains is provided there. ....
a common sense, Indonesia won't be below to India, would be levelling Indian Hindus....
here Pakistan has claimed that LDC members of South Asia were never compared to India, while Pakistan has been a match to India, how Pakistan lose to Myanmar, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan type LDC members?

look man, first, we find have information that Indian Hindus have 'handsomely' defeated Western countries combined in Hunger list, a stamped.
I
ndian Hindus lose to Thailand in first half of this century and defeat Thailand in second half of this century, considering all the months of this century to 2023.
Thailand knock out defeat western countries combined in Hunger list :-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom