What's new

India ranks 111th out of 125 countries in Global Hunger Index 2023, below Pakistan, Sri Lanka

new information, In Human Developed Index, Thailand 'little' exceeds Indian Hindus or nearly level in second half of this century, considering all the months to 2023.
Thailand and Indian Hindus 'clearly' defeat Western countries combined in HDI ranking :wave:

I dont know whether you make a sarcasm or it is indeed genuinely your opinion......;)

You are graduated from Indian university right ? In what faculty ? I am curious......

For me, I have provided the information on my profile data, you can look it up

worth mentioning, i get information from CIA offices also, they are one of the sources....
and they told me that US's economy would be below half to the Indian economy GDP on PPP. US$ is truly measured below to 1.0 Yuan

Last edited:
new information, stamped again, if only Hindus are counted then India defeated Thailand and Western countries combined in Hunger list in point test, while considering all the months of last 10 years to 2023 :cheers:
Thailand lost to Indian Hindus but defeated Western countries combined in hunger list on point test, while considering all the months of last 10 years to 2023......

new information, China gives a distance to Indian Hindus and Thailand in Hunger list and HDI both. :turkey:
on lifetime basis, Thailand is nearly leveling Indian Hindus and these two defeat western countries combined with a margin :-)

in Hunger list block, Indian Hindus straight defeated Philippines, straight stamped, exceeded Indonesia and Brazil both, including Thailand in second half of this century considering all the months to 2023.
in same Hunger list, Indian Hindus lose to Malaysia with a margin and China give a 'distance' to Indian Hindus....
here, if we discuss truth, how much China spend on food and related items? a topic :turkey:

Indian Hindus: a technical problem occurred when we have to separate Muslims-Christians and then compare in India. and this is how this word i use.... we guess Jain and Sikh might be included in the term Indian Hindus...
Western countries combine lose to Indian Hindus-Thailand as a show difference :-)

in Hunger list block, Indian Hindus straight defeated Philippines, straight stamped, exceeded Indonesia and Brazil both, including Thailand in second half of this century considering all the months to 2023.
in same Hunger list, Indian Hindus lose to Malaysia with a margin and China give a 'distance' to Indian Hindus....
here, if we discuss truth, how much China spend on food and related items? a topic :turkey:
further to above post, On the basis of "compromises" a nation do for its people, China hardly exceed Indian Hindus in Hunger list while Malaysia then lose on this ground :-)

not sure about America getting richer but it is definitely getting more expensive, you know something feels off when you see a simple dish of 西红柿炒蛋 cost $30 in a Seattle restaurant when it's usually $2 in China

I was discussing in Hunger Index section, "a good food on 2.0US$ can be bought in Delhi-Kuala Lumpur", as per my experience of living in Delhi and around a year in KL-Malaysia.
'nominal' GDP of US is a heart break level.......
and its worth mentioning, its $2.0 price food in Delhi or Kuala Lumpur is what i liked than eating in Perth or Sydney for over $25.....

here, my old experience, by February 2015, nearly half of the people of Republic of India were considered having living standard similar to developed countries. surprisingly China had 'little' less developed countries standard population ratio than India that time. while India-China lost to Russia by a margin in February 2015 itself....
worth mentioning, by February 2015, Republic of India had more people of developed countries standard as compare to Western countries combine itself :-)
=> the new update i got, as per the 'numbers' of Developed countries standard people, China defeated Republic of India by nearly 5% or less. while whole Western countries had less number of developed countries standard people than India, in ratio and number both, by February 2015.....

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom