What's new

Riots and sectarian violence in South Asia

Well, you will never understand the level of my intelligence because you are cow cola drinking hanuman. You might believe cow cola gives your little hanuman brain intelligence but...

A hanuman is talking about facts. lol..

Well, you will obviously hallucinate when you are high on cow cola.
Is that the best you can come up with? Get help, otoh Intellectual Deficiency has no immediate cure, the condition can be controlled. Imagine a country in South Asia filing for fewer patents than West African countries like Mali or Benin and then trying to talk about intelligence :lol:

Is that the best you can come up with?
Why should I try my best for a hanuman? Weird...
Get help, otoh Intellectual Deficiency has no immediate cure, the condition can be controlled.
Nah man, hanumans like you simply doesn’t have the things to be intelligent. Cow cola is making your kind worse.
Imagine a country in South Asia filing for fewer patents than West African countries like Mali or Benin and then trying to talk about intelligence :lol:
LOL, ever heard the term called priorities? Oh my bad, you are a hanuman how would you know! :D
Your hanumanland is mouth farting to be a suppa pawwa 2020 with imported Russian AK. But has more poor people than entire Africa. :disagree:
BTW, how chinese bamboo felt in galwan? Must be very good. You folks are giving chinese more business after galwan. Anyways, enjoy... :enjoy:

Nah man, hanumans like you simply doesn’t have the things to be intelligent. Cow cola is making your kind worse.

LOL, ever heard the term called priorities? Oh my bad, you are a hanuman how would you know! :D
Your hanumanland is mouth farting to be a suppa pawwa 2020 with imported Russian AK. But has more poor people than entire Africa. :disagree:
BTW, how chinese bamboo felt in galwan? Must be very good. You folks are giving chinese more business after galwan. Anyways, enjoy... :enjoy:
Trying your best? :lol:

What are your priorities? Stitching chaddis? What are you 180 million even good for? Give me one good invention or a great scientist that came from Shonor land? Apart from Hero Alam of course :lol:

Abu Shaleh Rumi, a Bangladeshi, you are treated worse in Arab countries, truly comes in the bottom of the pecking order. But hey, at least he can give out certificate of class to other religions. :lol:

I doubt an Arab can distinguish between Bangladeshis and Indians. If one is a toilet cleaner, Bangladeshi or Indian, they will be treated like shit. If one is a senior executive on the other hand, Bangladeshi or Indian, they will be treated with respect.

আপনার পোস্টটি পড়ে হাসতে হাসতে আমার পেট ব্যাথা হয়ে গেলো।:lol::lol:

I doubt an Arab can distinguish between Bangladeshis and Indians. If one is a toilet cleaner, Bangladeshi or Indian, they will be treated like shit. If one is a senior executive on the other hand, Bangladeshi or Indian, they will be treated with respect.
Oh they can, the behaviour just sticks out.

I doubt Indians open defecate in Arab countries. Shariah doesn’t allow that.
Highly unlikely, besides, Indians in Arab countries are not toilet cleaners like Bangladeshis. Wherever you go, the bottom rung in the society is occupied by Bangladeshis. Particularly among South Asians. I wonder why?

Highly unlikely, besides, Indians in Arab countries are not toilet cleaners

That is a lie propagated online by internet Hindus.

I have been to Bahrain, the chaprashi who helped me with my luggage was an Indian. His name tag had “Ashish” on it. That’s not a Bangladeshi name. He worked extra hard to get some tip but I didn’t tip him. :lol:

Indians outnumber Bangladeshis and Pakistanis at all levels I believe.

That is a lie propagated online by internet Hindus.

I have been to Bahrain, the chaprashi who helped me with my luggage was an Indian. His name tag had “Ashish” on it. That’s not a Bangladeshi name. He worked extra hard to get some tip but I didn’t tip him. :lol:

Indians outnumber Bangladeshis and Pakistanis at all levels I believe.
:lol: Yes, and I am the president of the US.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom