What's new

Riots and sectarian violence in South Asia

Kuch bhi?

Showing a mirror is not benchmarking. When one’s own house is full blown on fire, you don’t make fun of a neighbour for having a fire in the backyard. That’s what some jokers are trying here.

As I said, India’s rapid decent into being the Hindu version of Pakistan has been rapid.

You don't seem very bright, as expected of you.

Look at the vertical axis - it says "Total Cases of Riots Registered".

When BJP is in power, complaints by most Muslims are not even registered at police stations. So obviously there's not going to be many cases.

During holocaust German police stations didn't register complaints by Jews, so there must have been no genocide. :lol:

India’s rapid decent into being the Hindu version
Far from truth. India has seen many ups and downs and has come out stronger.
When Indira implemented emergency in 1979, she thought that she is the emperor. Most of the world too, declared an end to democracy here. We know what happened after wards.

Our institutions have stood the test of time. Modi, Shah, BJP, Congress etc are small toys and will vanish into thin air. And so would the hope of many, who are expecting end of India.

You don't seem very bright, as expected of you.

Look at the vertical axis - it says "Total Cases of Riots Registered".

When BJP is in power, complaints by most Muslims are not even registered at police stations. So obviously there's not going to be many cases.

During holocaust German police stations didn't register complaints by Jews, so there must have been no genocide. :lol:
Don't put too much pressure on those scant brain cells lungideshi

Far from truth. India has seen many ups and downs and has come out stronger.
When Indira implemented emergency in 1979, she thought that she is the emperor. Most of the world too, declared an end to democracy here. We know what happened after wards.

Our institutions have stood the test of time. Modi, Shah, BJP, Congress etc are small toys and will vanish into thin air. And so would the hope of many, who are expecting end of India.

I am not expecting or hoping for an end to India.

It’s perfectly fine to have a Hindu majority country where Hinduism is prominent. Just like Christianity dominates British institutions.

But minorities are not systematically humiliated and taunted by people in power.

This is the case in Pakistan and now this is the case in India under BJP.

Did you read the extremely well researched articles in the Economist?

Most Hindus now days want to bury their head in the sand like working class whites in Trump land and the 1930s Germany.

This is the case in Pakistan and now this is the case in India under BJP.
This may be the case in Paksiatn but not in India.

In India, various ideologies fluctuate. Even BJP is ruling in just half of the states. They got less than 50% of the polled votes in states that they rule. Recently they lost elections in Karnataka.

This comes from someone who stays here. If the entire majority was into hating any community then a civil war would have already started.

Burmese civil war is mainly ethnic.

India’s violence is a mix of religion, ethnic and caste.

Pakistan is mainly religious.

Sri Lanka riven by Tamil and Buddhist sectarian violence.

Nepal is finally calm after communist insurgency.

Seems like Bhutan and Bangladesh are the only countries not in perpetual ethnic and sectarian violence.

Pakistan and India are the worst affected. Both countries could erupt into civil wars any moment that could claim thousands if not millions of deaths.

Indian Muslims are being goaded and sooner or later will hit back.

But that will ensure further deaths and restricted and penned into ghettoes of major cities.

They are going to be the African Americans of India.
Nothing is going to happen , they are living like it from the last thousands of years .

This is what happens when you vote for BJP. What is the point of having secularism in the constitution when you vote for BJP--a political party run by RSS?

We will again vote BJP , secularism does not mean being anti hindu , muslim vote muslims .

Muslims? On what basis should Muslims get reservations? You gloat about 1000 years of Muslim rule in India, reservation is given to people who were discriminated against. Like Dalits and tribals.

Again you are not making any sense, I asked a specific question, and you come up with whataboutery. This is not a thread about Caste and reservation.
Muslims are getting reservation under backward quota .

Case registered is the keyword here. lol
As we have seen india doesn’t register any violence against minorities ( especially muslims ) without international outcry.
Data from hyppa pawwa 2020...

Reservation is given to castes in Hindu, Sikh et al. There are no castes in Islam, is there? Enlighten me about the caste in Islam. I'm not here to talk about Islam, you are still running around the topic and in between that trying to push your sky man is the best one. Lel
We dont have to. Your post is proving it... :D
Hinduism is a certified 3rd class religion because of its caste system...

As we have seen india doesn’t register any violence against minorities ( especially muslims ) without international outcry.

It's the third lungi now

I am laughing 😸😸

We dont have to. Your post is proving it... :D
Hinduism is a certified 3rd class religion because of its caste system...
Abu Shaleh Rumi, a Bangladeshi, you are treated worse in Arab countries, truly comes in the bottom of the pecking order. But hey, at least he can give out certificate of class to other religions. :lol:

This may be the case in Paksiatn but not in India.

In India, various ideologies fluctuate. Even BJP is ruling in just half of the states. They got less than 50% of the polled votes in states that they rule. Recently they lost elections in Karnataka.

This comes from someone who stays here. If the entire majority was into hating any community then a civil war would have already started.

In a parliamentary democracy - you don’t need 50% support to make profound changes. Especially when you have corrupted the judiciary and police.

The BNP never got more than 40% of vote either - but look what they did. Ditto the Nazis in Germany.

It is now the norm for Indian police to refuse to register cases against Hindus for violence against Muslims. Well documented by reporting in Washington post to the London Economist.

Abu Shaleh Rumi, a Bangladeshi, you are treated worse in Arab countries, truly comes in the bottom of the pecking order. But hey, at least he can give out certificate of class to other religions. :lol:
Seems like you agreed with my rating of hinduism. Thats why you are beating around the bush just to console yourself... :D

It's the third lungi now

I am laughing 😸😸
Why? high on cow cola mr malaun? :p:

Seems like you agreed with my rating of hinduism. Thats why you are beating around the bush just to console yourself... :D

Why? high on cow cola mr malaun? :p:
It may seem, but as a Bangladeshi of all people, that's the range and level of your intelligence. Like little bruh how am I gonna even insult you, even when you can't comprehend these little facts?:( Whenyou said your big brains were slaughtered en masse in 71, I believed it was some BAL propaganda, but no. They really did a number on you people.

It may seem, but as a Bangladeshi of all people, that's the range and level of your intelligence.
Well, you will never understand the level of my intelligence because you are cow cola drinking hanuman. You might believe cow cola gives your little hanuman brain intelligence but...
Like little bruh how am I gonna even insult you, even when you can't comprehend these little facts?
A hanuman is talking about facts. lol..
Whenyou said your big brains were slaughtered en masse in 71, I believed it was some BAL propaganda, but no. They really did a number on you people.
Well, you will obviously hallucinate when you are high on cow cola.

Back
Top Bottom