What's new

Riots and sectarian violence in South Asia

It wasn't rainbows and sunshine before BJP, or even before BJP even existed. People living with different beliefs and cultures will have some sort of violence at some point.
I think a major portion of the Indian population have been radicalized.

Since a Dalit or tribal who converts to Islam does not get reservation, does it mean they are no longer considered 'discriminated against'? So you agree Islam does not discriminate against lower castes, so they should all convert to Islam, yeah?
Reservation is given to castes in Hindu, Sikh et al. There are no castes in Islam, is there? Enlighten me about the caste in Islam. I'm not here to talk about Islam, you are still running around the topic and in between that trying to push your sky man is the best one. Lel

Reservation is given to castes in Hindu, Sikh et al. There are no castes in Islam, is there? Enlighten me about the caste in Islam. I'm not here to talk about Islam, you are still running around the topic and in between that trying to push your sky man is the best one. Lel
In Islam there is no caste system.

Actually you are the one beating around the bush, instead of simply admitting that the so-called Reservation is a scheme to disincentivize conversion to Islam.

As I said, the anti-Muslim pogroms have the same purpose, deter conversion because it's better being lower castes than getting killed, lynched, massacred, raped as a Muslim. As we speak, most of the Muslims in Haryana are being driven out of their homes and their lands transferred to new Hindu owners. Typical ethnic cleansing.

Actually you are the one beating around the bush, instead of simply admitting that the so-called Reservation is a scheme to disincentivize conversion to Islam.

As I said, the anti-Muslim pogroms have the same purpose, deter conversion because it's better being lower castes than getting killed, lynched, massacred, raped as a Muslim. As we speak, most of the Muslims in Haryana are being driven out of their homes and their lands transferred to new Hindu owners. Typical ethnic cleansing.
Do you seriously believe Dalits are waiting to join Islam en masse :lol: ? I asked a simple question, has riots increased or decreased in the past 10 - 20 years? You are going on and on about conversion, reservation and more bs. Dalits wanted reservation and they got it, Dalits are Hindus, they were called Hari-jans by Gandhi. What stopped them from converting before 1947? There was 1000 yrs remember.

As for houses removed, give me a source that says the houses were transferred to Hindus. Making stuff up based on your whims and fantasies.

Sooth Asia

20230809_102354.jpg

Graph from BJP’s backside!!

Under BJP, police systematically refuse to register cases where Hindus are the perpetrators.

This has been well researched by rights organisations and western media.

E.g. interviews from the raped women in the Manipuri riots. And the murderer of two Muslims roaming freely - who was the trigger for the recent riots.

Graph from BJP’s backside!!

Under BJP, police systematically refuse to register cases where Hindus are the perpetrators.

This has been well researched by rights organisations and western media.

E.g. interviews from the raped women in the Manipuri riots. And the murderer of two Muslims roaming freely - who was the trigger for the recent riots.

This is NCRB data, data is collated from different states, law & and order is a state subject, BJP is ruling in 14 out of 28 states... so the one who is talking from rear end here... is only you.

This is NCRB data, data is collated from different states, law & and order is a state subject, BJP is ruling in 14 out of 28 states... so the one who is talking from rear end here... is only you.

Is that supposed to make this crap believable?

Actually some people have been telling themselves and few friends of theirs that India is about to collapse because hatred has increased manifold blah blah.
They have no idea about yearly or bi-yearly riots that used to happen in India before social media came into being.

Whatever hatred we have, doesn’t result in people blowing themselves up to kill those whom they don’t like. A little looking in own backyard will show, one blast every second day in their so called love filled paradise.

Never mind. This day dreaming has no bounds. Let them dream……Least we can do in these tough times in their homeland.

Actually some people have been telling themselves and few friends of theirs that India is about to collapse because hatred has increased manifold blah blah.
They have no idea about yearly or bi-yearly riots that used to happen in India before social media came into being.

Whatever hatred we have, doesn’t result in people blowing themselves up to kill those whom they don’t like. A little looking in own backyard will show, one blast every second day in their so called love filled paradise.

Never mind. This day dreaming has no bounds. Let them dream……Least we can do in these tough times in their homeland.

Benchmarking against Pakistan, eh 🤣🤣🤣

How the self grandiosities have fallen.

Benchmarking against Pakistan, eh
Kuch bhi?

Showing a mirror is not benchmarking. When one’s own house is full blown on fire, you don’t make fun of a neighbour for having a fire in the backyard. That’s what some jokers are trying here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom