• Turkmenistan

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Uzbekistan

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Altai Republic

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Sakha (Yakutia) Republic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Republic of Bashkortostan(Nogai Turks)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As Pakistani i wish i cud travel travel and live in every country mentioned above for few months...
Then come back to Pak :)
Uzbekistan looks good.

Yup. Azeri's or Azerbaijani's are essentially Turks, but they are named after the region they live in, Azerbaijan. Just like when you say Americans, you generally refer to people from the US. Same history, Same culture, Same language, Same people.

On Topic: its difficult to chose. Every country has there own problems and plus points .

the new dimension of poll
the most beatifull musics: nogai turks(Bashkurtistan)
the most beatiful nature:Tataristan and East Turkistan
the most beatiful turkic language:Azerbaijan turkic:-)

nogai and baskirs are different turkic folk
nogai turks are living in caucasia and baskir turks are living in bashkurtistan

also if I have choice i will prefer karachay balkaria or chuvasia

Last edited:
nogai and baskirs are different turkic folk
nogai turks are living in caucasia and baskir turks are living in bashkurtistan

also if I have choice i will prefer karachay balkaria or chuvasia

Kardeş the poll allowed 10 country and balkaria looks good

Last edited:
real east turkestan:
Apricot-Blossoms-583x394.jpg

Kanas-583x389.jpg

Screen-Shot-2013-06-19-at-2.05.58-PM-583x388.png

East Turkistan is very mysterious and beatiful

doğu turkistan.jpg

karakorum-east-turkestan.jpg

Don't know how to choose, but Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan,Sakha (Yakutia) Republic, and Altai Republic are Mongolian states
and Turkmenistan is Persian state.

I am not an expert in that issue, but not sure about your opinion. I heard that Tajikistan is Persian, but Turkmenistan sound turkish for me. Even they look more Turkish than Persian, especially their eyes. What about there languages? Is that a kind of turkish or Persian or a half mix?

What about there languages

Can you understand "Friesisch" it is comparable to that.
Best countries (areas) to live are Europe , especially Scandinavia.
Germany is beautiful but too much regulated by laws and orders.

I am very impressed from Azerbeycan. Uzbeks are strange and often hostile to Turkish citizens, also Kazaks behave same.
Taciks are Farsi.

Don't know how to choose, but Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan,Sakha (Yakutia) Republic, and Altai Republic are Mongolian states
and Turkmenistan is Persian state.

Turkmenistan is a Persian state? Turkmen-istan?

Turkmenistan is Persian state.
turkmenistan is a turkmen state and their language is fully opposite to farsi while most of their words and grammar are same with turkish only accent are different since turkmens pronounce some voices wit their nose but turkish dont have that

I am not an expert in that issue, but not sure about your opinion. I heard that Tajikistan is Persian, but Turkmenistan sound turkish for me. Even they look more Turkish than Persian, especially their eyes. What about there languages? Is that a kind of turkish or Persian or a half mix?
@BordoEnes @asena_great

That is more of a name, such as most of Turkmenistan men name ---dow,--yew,---sy---wic, women name ---yewa,---wa.

When we read Central Asia history in centuries, firstly Mongol rush and overturn many tribes, city, oasis, kingdoms, founded the famous 4 Khanates, Persia and Turkmenistan are within the Ilkhanate. We can't ignore Persia Empire III expand to central Asia in 16th century, they migrate Uzbeks from Turkmenistan to north. Since 18th century, Russo empire enter and control the region gradually from Ufa, Orenburg to south, meanwhile Oirad Mongolia enter and control from Yenisei river to Balkhash lake area, China enter from Ili to Kirgizia, Zhetysu. In late 19th century, Russia finally control the whole area. Through ethnics division, Russia managed the central Asia separately. In order to cut off Turkmenistan and Persia connection, Russia define southern area Turkmenistan, they also cut off Kazakhstan and Mongolia connections by geographical obstruct, migrate millions of German, Polish, Ukrainian to central Asia. And Farg'ona basin claims nowadays is still a time bomb among central Asian nations. So I agree, Russia change the area deeply, vastly
"Is that a kind of turkish or Persian or a half mix?" In my opinion, Persian, Mongolian, Turkish, Russian complex mix.
If we want to make clear that issue we disagree, we need to research how central Asia is before Persia, Mongol and Russia empire enter, unfortunately, central Asian themselves records few of their history, nomad people move from places often, they seek great archaeology discovery.

Back
Top Bottom