• Turkmenistan

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Uzbekistan

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Altai Republic

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Sakha (Yakutia) Republic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Republic of Bashkortostan(Nogai Turks)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@BordoEnes @asena_great

That is more of a name, such as most of Turkmenistan men name ---dow,--yew,---sy---wic, women name ---yewa,---wa.

When we read Central Asia history in centuries, firstly Mongol rush and overturn many tribes, city, oasis, kingdoms, founded the famous 4 Khanates, Persia and Turkmenistan are within the Ilkhanate. We can't ignore Persia Empire III expand to central Asia in 16th century, they migrate Uzbeks from Turkmenistan to north. Since 18th century, Russo empire enter and control the region gradually from Ufa, Orenburg to south, meanwhile Oirad Mongolia enter and control from Yenisei river to Balkhash lake area, China enter from Ili to Kirgizia, Zhetysu. In late 19th century, Russia finally control the whole area. Through ethnics division, Russia managed the central Asia separately. In order to cut off Turkmenistan and Persia connection, Russia define southern area Turkmenistan, they also cut off Kazakhstan and Mongolia connections by geographical obstruct, migrate millions of German, Polish, Ukrainian to central Asia. And Farg'ona basin claims nowadays is still a time bomb among central Asian nations. So I agree, Russia change the area deeply, vastly
"Is that a kind of turkish or Persian or a half mix?" In my opinion, Persian, Mongolian, Turkish, Russian complex mix.
If we want to make clear that issue we disagree, we need to research how central Asia is before Persia, Mongol and Russia empire enter, unfortunately, central Asian themselves records few of their history, nomad people move from places often, they seek great archaeology discovery.

Piss off imbecile.

and what is the name of this empire ? i far as i recall all empires were all Turkic

He is talking about the Safavid dynasty, which at its peaks only controled small parts of todays South Turkmenistan. Ofcourse we arent even talking about that it was a Turkic dynasty, not a Persian one.

Last edited:
He is talking about the Safavid dynasty, which at its peaks only controled small parts of todays South Turkmenistan. Ofcourse we arent even talking about that it was a Turkic dynasty, not a Persian one.

Safavid dynasty of course is a Persian empire, its emperor, governors, religious leader are Persian, and they have a maybe Shiah Turkic army known as Kyzylbash *Don't know spell it right or, correct me, it means red-cap*. You are clear how many wars between Safavid empire and Ottoman empire near the Caucasus mountain, the Euphrates and Tigris, before Russian and British empire rush into the areas.

Azerbaijani Turks, not Persians.

Kyzylbash army is Turkic group, Emperor, governors and religion are Persian. Better to invite some Iranian members.
55c10385243b553.JPG

persian iii empire army.JPG

Safavid dynasty of course is a Persian empire, its emperor, governors, religious leader are Persian, and they have a maybe Shiah Turkic army known as Kyzylbash *Don't know spell it right or, correct me, it means red-cap*. You are clear how many wars between Safavid empire and Ottoman empire near the Caucasus mountain, the Euphrates and Tigris, before Russian and British empire rush into the areas.
Another one of those retards trying to lecture us on what our history is. Piss off.

Hello
Safavi Empire was Persian empire, and nobody can deny that issue.
Safavi movement was started from north west of Iran and spread in all of Iran.

so in your point of view the current Iran is Turkish country because the current supreme leader of Iran is Azari and Azari people play key role in Iran also Tehran is full of Azari people.
just look at number of Azari people who become a martyr in Iran- Iraq war.
you can't seprate Azari people from other iranian like turkeman, kurd, lur, baluch, arab, fars ........
Actually this diversity of different people make Iran beautiful, and I hope we never lose our Alliance.

I agree with you to the Safavi Empire and diversity of different people make Iran beautiful.

Another one of those retards trying to lecture us on what our history is. Piss off.

If you didn't understand wrong,in posts they were talking about the Turkmenistan and its neighbor Persia.

so in your point of view the current Iran is Turkish country because the current supreme leader of Iran is Azari and Azari people play key role in Iran also Tehran is full of Azari people.
just look at number of Azari people who become a martyr in Iran- Iraq war.
you can't seprate Azari people from other iranian like turkeman, kurd, lur, baluch, arab, fars ........
Actually this diversity of different people make Iran beautiful, and I hope we never lose our Alliance.
Mate, we had numerous discussions, people like you...Azeris are Turkic, ask any Azeri in this forum. I'm not gonna discuss this with another Persian....

Kyzylbash army is Turkic group, Emperor, governors and religion are Persian. Better to invite some Iranian members.
View attachment 289637
View attachment 289639

What omg . Before turkic kizilbashs iran is a sunni country like turkey or turkmenistan . Turkic kizilbash changed and turned to shia sect.

Shah İsmail was Turk because he was born in Turkish city Ardabil. Ardabil's the entire population is completely Turk. Also Shah İsmail was famous for commitment to Turkish culture and govern with Turkish culture. Shah İsmail prased The Turks in own poems and apothegm for example;Sen ey Türk-i peri peyker/Thou fairy-bodied, angel Shapely Turk! And The great ancestor Sheikh Shafi'i of Sah Hatayi his was called on "Piri Turk" / "Turkish Piri".

also look at these before speak like idiot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamlu

http://www.turkishculture.org/literature/literature/poetry/shah-ismail-745.htm?type=1

From shah ismael

Let all the people of Shirvan rush to Tabris, the Persian ('Ajam) kingdom will but ask: when is the Last Day to come?

As he arrives, the streets and homes of the will cease to exists, however many Turcomans may turn out from Baghdad.

if (my Beauty) comes out of the palace, the tomb (sin) will engulf the stock of the world and a Guide to the tariqat, old and young (at the same time), will suddenly appear.

and orjinal language Is Turkish

`Acem Ülkesi sorar: Kıyamet ne zaman?` `Şirvan hala`iki hamu Tebriz`e taşına, Mülk-i Acem sorar ki, kıyamet haçan kopar?` (Tüm Şirvan halkı Tebriz`e bağlanırsa / Acem ülkesi, `Kıyamet ne zaman?` diye sorar)

`Yetdükçe tükenür Arab`ın kuy u meskeni, Bağdad içinde het nice kim türkman kopar.`(Arab`ın yerleşim yerleri bitiyor / Bağdad içinde Türkmen çoğaldıkça)

What omg . Before turkic kizilbashs iran is a sunni country like turkey or turkmenistan . Turkic kizilbash changed and turned to shia sect.

Shah İsmail was Turk because he was born in Turkish city Ardabil. Ardabil's the entire population is completely Turk. Also Shah İsmail was famous for commitment to Turkish culture and govern with Turkish culture. Shah İsmail prased The Turks in own poems and apothegm for example;Sen ey Türk-i peri peyker/Thou fairy-bodied, angel Shapely Turk! And The great ancestor Sheikh Shafi'i of Sah Hatayi his was called on "Piri Turk" / "Turkish Piri".

also look at these before speak like idiot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamlu

http://www.turkishculture.org/literature/literature/poetry/shah-ismail-745.htm?type=1

From shah ismael

Let all the people of Shirvan rush to Tabris, the Persian ('Ajam) kingdom will but ask: when is the Last Day to come?

As he arrives, the streets and homes of the will cease to exists, however many Turcomans may turn out from Baghdad.

if (my Beauty) comes out of the palace, the tomb (sin) will engulf the stock of the world and a Guide to the tariqat, old and young (at the same time), will suddenly appear.

and orjinal language Is Turkish

`Acem Ülkesi sorar: Kıyamet ne zaman?` `Şirvan hala`iki hamu Tebriz`e taşına, Mülk-i Acem sorar ki, kıyamet haçan kopar?` (Tüm Şirvan halkı Tebriz`e bağlanırsa / Acem ülkesi, `Kıyamet ne zaman?` diye sorar)

`Yetdükçe tükenür Arab`ın kuy u meskeni, Bağdad içinde het nice kim türkman kopar.`(Arab`ın yerleşim yerleri bitiyor / Bağdad içinde Türkmen çoğaldıkça)

Allright, I correct the foundering emperor of Safivid is Turkic Azeris. What Ismail's down successors doing in Persia, they commitment to Azeris culture or Persianized? Kyrylbash army slowly is not as pole role as it was in the founding moment. Calm down, we are talking about Turkmenistan, Persia, not about the Turkey or former Ottoman empire.

In my opinion, there is only one way to proof ethnic identity. DNA check!

Back
Top Bottom