• Turkmenistan

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Uzbekistan

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Altai Republic

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Sakha (Yakutia) Republic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Republic of Bashkortostan(Nogai Turks)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the country which have neutral beauty - freedom - democracy - open alcohol - bars - and less religous .

the new dimension of poll
the most beatifull musics: nogai turks(Bashkurtistan)
the most beatiful nature:Tataristan and East Turkistan
the most beatiful turkic language:Azerbaijan turkic:-)

the country which have neutral beauty - freedom - democracy - open alcohol - bars - and less religous .

Damn you narrowed that list down rather quick. Lets see... technically only Turkey, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan fit that description. Now chose :)

My first choice and highest priority would be Azerbaijan, as its essentaily an extension of Turkey and so is Turkey to Azerbaijan. The Altai republic also comes to mind, as its mountains are essentialy a natural wonder for Turks(Civilization V much?). But overal i want to go to each one of them one day. I'm young and so i am confident i will.

Last edited:
Damn you narrowed that list down rather quick. Lets see... technically only Turkey, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan fit that description. Now chose :)

My first choice and highest priority would be Azerbaijan, as its essentaily an extension of Turkey and so is Turkey to Azerbaijan. The Altai republic also comes to mind, as its mountains are essentialy a natural wonder for Turks(Civilization V much?). But overal i want to go to each one of them one day. I'm young and so i am confident i will.
and sure i want to live there after retirement

My question for my Turk brothers, whats the difference between Azerbaijan & Turkey, a member here called it extension of Turkey. Are Azeris also Turkish ?

My question for my Turk brothers, whats the difference between Azerbaijan & Turkey, a member here called it extension of Turkey. Are Azeris also Turkish ?

Yup. Azeri's or Azerbaijani's are essentially just Turks, but they are named after the region they live in, Azerbaijan. Just like when you say Americans, you generally refer to people from the US. Same history, Same culture, Same language, Same people.

I recall talking to an Azeri Historian about it. He told me the name Azeri was given to Turks so they could divide and differentiate. That obviously failed considered Azeri's still identify as Turks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom