• Turkmenistan

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Uzbekistan

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Altai Republic

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Sakha (Yakutia) Republic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Republic of Bashkortostan(Nogai Turks)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tesla

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Azerbaijan
azebajan.jpg

Tatarstan
tataristan.jpg

East TURKİSTAN

doğu-türkistan-da-çin-zulmü_466248.jpg
Kazakhstan
East-Kazakhstan_2202035i.jpg

Attachments

• tataristan cami.jpg
    tataristan cami.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
If it is the place where Turkic people want to live as their own homeland in their dreams to mark the box in above poll, What's wrong to mention it in that list ? You call it as Xinjang and Turks call it as East Turkistan. That's the difference of nation's perspectives so Stop polluting the thread more with such nationalistic comments and let people talk However they want. Noone needs to receive your permission before mentioning the name of E. Turkistan in forums.

East Turkestan sounds good to me.. Let go there :D

If it is the place where Turkic people want to live as their own homeland in their dreams to mark the box in above poll, What's wrong to mention it in that list ? You call it as Xinjang and Turks call it as East Turkistan. That's the difference of nation's perspectives so Stop polluting the thread more with such nationalistic comments and let people talk However they want. Noone needs to receive your permission before mentioning the name of E. Turkistan in forums.
Stop pretending that you know nothing about this thread in nature. Did you really not notice the picture that OP chose to go with Xinjiang?? Who is here to make trouble, isn't that not obvious to you?

cebatli can you add turkiye on the liste non turks members . i couldnt it
by the way i would want to live E.Turkistan to fight for our homeland ,religion and identity against opressive chinese regime

Please go all of you to those "Turkic" countries and leave this Forum too !

Back
Top Bottom