• Turkmenistan

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Uzbekistan

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Altai Republic

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Sakha (Yakutia) Republic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Republic of Bashkortostan(Nogai Turks)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stop pretending that you know nothing about this thread in nature. Did you really not notice the picture that OP chose to go with Xinjiang?? Who is here to make trouble, isn't that not obvious to you?

What's wrong in the photo he chose. It's not against the forum rules at all. You can also post about riot police brutality in Turkey unless it's not intended to trolling and insult. Heck you can even debate it. Instead you blame it on our mod. This isn't China, relax.

What's wrong in the photo he chose. It's not against the forum rules at all. You can also post about riot police brutality in Turkey unless it's not intended to trolling and insult. Heck you can even debate it. Instead you blame it on our mod. This isn't China, relax.
Then you can't expect Chinese PDF users to just standby and see you guys trolling China.

@beijingwalker dude, Let people talk about their wishes and dreams. Noone insults China, nor you in here but Let talking about the incidents aside, It seems you can't even stand to see the name of East Turkistan in Turkey section of PDF. Sorry but I can't help you to solve this problem. The Turkish members will talk about such subjects However they want independently but Let me remind If someone insults you but Until this time, I advice you to stop moaning...

i want to say Tataristan and East Turkistan have the most nature beatiful place except turkiye. its difficult to make choose between two country. what do you think ? but i want to go kyrgiztan as a first

Your fist pic of Azerbaijan is strikingly similar with our lake "Saif ul Malook" in Pakistan.
256374,xcitefun-lake-saiful-muluk-2.jpg

Why isn't Turkey on the list..? I wanted to choose Turkey. :undecided:

I was wondering that too.

Istanbul / Konia / Anatolia / Samarkand/ Bukhara / Tashkent / Balakh / Neshapur / Tehran

I like to reside in a City which is associated with History and have all the Modern Infrastructure

So result is clear.....my vote goes to.....

i voted for Kazakhstan before viewing picture but after viewing picture i will say Altai republic..... away from the world peacefully

Back
Top Bottom