What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

PDF Pakistanis say they love meat and that doesnt mean they have it day and night like the Americans have bacon for breakfast! Nor do the PDF Pakistanis represent their population...Like PDF Indians dont represent theirs...

I never go a day without it though. :lol:

Mon- sun: aloo keema, gobi chicken, kofte, karai gosh, achari chicken, chicken biryani, and today I will be having chicken roast LOL.

LOL and Riaz haq posted a graph which showed that meat consumption per capita of India is less than that of Pakistan.He must be deeply dissapointed now. :omghaha:

Actually its true, in Pakistan its 14.5 kg and India 4.3kg. Huge of difference 3-4 times but that map only tells half the story. Because the colour is less then 20kg. So Riaz Haq report was right and spot on.

I know that meat consumption in Bangladesh is low because of the ridiculously expensive prices on the market, the only time goreeb people can get the chance to eat bokri or cow is during Bokra Eid when the well off people hand it out they form huge lines.

Its just food what's there to brag about? Some Pakistanis and Indians are obsessed with each other like ex wives.

I don't know brother but you can ask anyone here and the reply will be same. There were many paksitani writing that more meat intake= better soldiers . Meaning 1 Paksitani soldier = 10 Hindu soldiers . And as i said i have no ill intent it was just a joke. Don't take it on your nerves.

Its just food what's there to brag about? Some Pakistanis and Indians are obsessed with each other like ex wives.

You have posted a higher percentage of posts in this thread. What you have said seems true. :haha:

It is still under 0-20 kg category. As for India we know that most of us are Vegetarians but what about Pakistan and BD.

BD by stereotyping should have lot of Fish intake and in Pakistan Beef and chicken ? NO?

Yes genius still under 20kg, but least 3-4 times more then India on average.

I was invited for horse Biryani by Uzbek guy was good enough, but i still prefer Beef and Lamb .:tup:

Yeah I heard it is good but have never tried it myself but my friend was like next time he gets horse meat hes gonna text me to come over idk about that though. :lol:

No one asking about the source? :unsure:

Lets see the weblink provides where the data was taken:

Meat consumptionFAO stat2009http://faostat.fao.org/site/610/DesktopDefault.aspx?PageID=610#ancorMeat consumption per capita refers to the total meat retained for use in country per person per year. Total meat includes meat from animals slaughtered in countries, irrespective of their origin, and comprises horsemeat, poultry, and meat from all other domestic or wild animals such as camels, rabbits, reindeer, and game animals

Same website shows CO2 emission per capita and doesnt put America on the top when scientists in journals have reported worst cases in America :coffee:

CO2 emisssionsEIA2011http://www.eia.gov/countries/data.cfm

EIA is of course American so we can see the biasedness of the data...

It is interesting that the male cardio-vascular diseases of Vegetarian Indians is no different from the meat eaters :coffee: Heck China 1 of the largest meat eater has the lowest in cardio vascular diseases...so vege Indians nay poun mein kulhara mar liyea :rofl:

And women with cardio vascular diseases is lowest in N.America and Europe...can be understandable that meat eaten is managed properly by them...

However male cancer death seems moderate in meat eating N.America...However female cancer seems high everywhere...

Dont really see any relationship between cancer or cardio vascular with meat based on these results at least!
I am not getting what you are trying to say here?? What has cardivascular disease and CO2 emissions has to do with percapita meat consumtion?? :lol:

listen Madonna first of all it looks like that the thread is made just for trolling....secondly that's non of anyone's business If Pakistanies or anyother nation eats less or more meat....that's not worthy of any suitable reply!

This is a troll thread no doubt. :lock:

The fact that your countrymen had to compare India with Pakistan. Who are you trying to show that you are men enough?
so, whats wrong in comparison.......people always compare.....be it anything.....not only here...
this is hw world works.....
even u go for noodles or to buy jeans or to even toilet in public u compare always ...... this is how human psychology works....be it indian pakistani or american russian chinese....

Back
Top Bottom