What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

I know that meat consumption in Bangladesh is low because of the ridiculously expensive prices on the market, the only time goreeb people can get the chance to eat bokri or cow is during Bokra Eid when the well off people hand it out they form huge lines.
:lol::lol:

I am not getting what you are trying to say here?? What has cardivascular disease and CO2 emissions has to do with percapita meat consumtion?? :lol:
Shows you didnt even click on the links provided :coffee:

so, whats wrong in comparison.......people always compare.....be it anything.....not only here...
this is hw world works.....
even u go for noodles or to buy jeans or to even toilet in public u compare always ...... this is how human psychology works....be it indian pakistani or american russian chinese....

Obsession is bad for your health.

Yeah I heard it is good but have never tried it myself but my friend was like next time he gets horse meat hes gonna text me to come over idk about that though. :lol:
mamba happy Bokra Eid in advance:p: hope ur gunna have lots of Bokras!:happy:

Yes genius still under 20kg, but least 3-4 times more then India on average.

Dude, India is not a meat eating nation but you guys do say so . so there is no surprise if you eat more . Genius

India produce a lot of meat for export but as a nation very small section of people like or love Meat.

Yes genius still under 20kg, but least 3-4 times more then India on average.
yes....and its good....
we are not in race with anyone in this regard.....
those who like eat.....its not compulsory here...

I never go a day without it though. :lol:

Mon- sun: aloo keema, gobi chicken, kofte, karai gosh, achari chicken, chicken biryani, and today I will be having chicken roast LOL.
Damn...I have to cook so I try not bother too much but love keema aloo!! :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Back
Top Bottom