What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

Kya kare control nahi hota :lol:

That was a joke part of Thread , well you didn't give your valuable input ?
listen Madonna first of all it looks like that the thread is made just for trolling....secondly that's non of anyone's business If Pakistanies or anyother nation eats less or more meat....that's not worthy of any suitable reply!

It is still under 0-20 kg category. As for India we know that most of us are Vegetarians but what about Pakistan and BD.

BD by stereotyping should have lot of Fish intake and in Pakistan Beef and chicken ? NO?

Even Tajikistan have 14.6, Indonesia 11.5 & Turkeye 25.3Kg.

BTW one reason could be poverty in Pakistan.

the cost of meat has roughly doubled to tripled in the past 5 years -- protein powder actually cost far less in terms of cost effective protein intake.... which wasnt the case 7years back

Have you tried Camel or Horse ?
No haven't: should have said commercial and game meats instead. Poultry beef, Pork, Venison, elk, rabbit, all kinds of fish and shell fish,

Won't try cat's dog horse or frogs - as had them for pets..

Food item Unit Global average water footprint (litres)
Apple or pear 1 kg 700
Banana 1 kg 860
Beef 1 kg----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 15,500
Beer (from barley) 1 glass of 250 ml 75
Bread (from wheat) 1 kg 1,300
Cabbage 1 kg 200
Cheese 1 kg 5,000
Chicken 1 kg 3,900
Chocolate 1 kg -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------24,000
Coffee 1 cup of 125 ml 140
Cucumber or pumpkin 1 kg 240
Dates 1 kg 3,000
Groundnuts (in shell) 1 kg 3,100
Lettuce 1 kg 130
Maize 1 kg 900
Mango 1 kg 1,600
Milk 1 glass of 250 ml 250
Olives 1 kg 4,400
Orange 1 kg 460
Peach or nectarine 1 kg 1,200
Pork 1 kg --------------------------------------------------------------4,800
Potato 1 kg 250
Rice 1 kg 3,400
Sugar (from sugar cane) 1 kg 1,500
Tea 1 cup of 250 ml 30
Tomato 1 kg 180
Wine 1 glass of 125 ml 120

Still meat takes huge amount of water and growing period which also includes their intake of food .

Reference: http://www.waterfootprint.org/Reports/Hoekstra-2008-WaterfootprintFood.pdf
http://www.waterfootprint.org/Reports/Hoekstra-2008-WaterfootprintFood.pdf I never actually understood how they manage to count...Plus are they counting 1 kg of beef or 1 kg of a cattle because not all of the cattle is edible...

In addition to the water required for growing the vege, you need pesticides and fertilizers (growing on commercial scale uses alot of chemicals which can lead to cardio vascular and cancer!)

It has nothing to do with Inferiority complex, Just while doing this little research i remembered how here on PDF paksitanis brag about Meat and their consumption.
PDF Pakistanis say they love meat and that doesnt mean they have it day and night like the Americans have bacon for breakfast! Nor do the PDF Pakistanis represent their population...Like PDF Indians dont represent theirs...

listen Madonna first of all it looks like that the thread is made just for trolling....secondly that's non of anyone's business If Pakistanies or anyother nation eats less or more meat....that's not worthy of any suitable reply!

Well i have no ill intent nor i wish to make it a troll feast and as i said it was just a joke. :D

Bye bye

It has nothing to do with Inferiority complex, Just while doing this little research i remembered how here on PDF paksitanis brag about Meat and their consumption.

Its just food what's there to brag about? Some Pakistanis and Indians are obsessed with each other like ex wives.

My Uzbek friends always talking about horse meat and how they bring it over from Tashkent LOL.

I was invited for horse Biryani by Uzbek guy was good enough, but i still prefer Beef and Lamb .:tup:

Back
Top Bottom