What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

Its Pakistan army not from India as disturbances arise.

If political power running government its not mean they are free to doing what they wish in their mind.
All assets are the property of Pakistan; & it is Islamic republic of Pakistan.

Be rational.

The corrupt democratic forces of the country can't digest the truth. This is the only thing "wrong" with the ISPR release. They want everything to be done by the army like eliminating terrorists, disaster management etc while they enjoy all the perks and previliges and taking turns in rap*ng the country.

You seem to only love whining sitting at a safe distance.

Your picture above and your comments about Pakistan army are disgusting to say the least.

Pakistan Army is not Musharraf or Zia or Yahya. Pakistan army is those brave boys who give up their lives so the rest can live in peace. You don't have to be Einstein to know that.

So what is it then? some sort of hidden agenda or just a screwed up head?
The whole nation does. Not just the army. And the nation pays for army, army doesn't feed itself and volunteers for free.

The whole nation does. Not just the army. And the nation pays for army, army doesn't feed itself and volunteers for free.

The nation pays for the Army. The Army tells the nation what to do. That is the way it works, in reality.

It's Riyasat against status quo. All the corrupt politicians are united against Pakistan.

8724424085_54ef9d52d1_b.jpg

8724214023_b0af5f0851_b.jpg

8774158297_3feb3bb77a_h.jpg

As far I know last time Pakistan broke on 1971 when Gen. Yahya Khan was your President. Last time I read the history book I saw that he was not a politician but a Army person :p:
You lost Siachen during the great Gen Zia ;)

Cannot remember any territory our civil government lost like your " great army"

Sara in ka hi kasoor hay....
Zardari or bhutto tou farishtay hain...

Sir, please think about this: NS was created and promoted by Gen Zia and then discarded, only to come back. Benazir and then Zardari came to power as the direct result of Gen Musharraf's decisions. IK and his party was pumped and then dumped by Gen Sharif to unsettle the present government. Now please tell me what is going on here?

Sir, please think about this: NS was created and promoted by Gen Zia and then discarded, only to come back. Benazir and then Zardari came to power as the direct result of Gen Musharraf's decisions. IK and his party was pumped and then dumped by Gen Sharif to unsettle the present government. Now please tell me what is going on here?

What you are not taking into account is neither NS nor imran khan nor zardari nor benazir were milk gulping childern when all above manupulations took place....
They were adults....
It takes two to tango

Sara in ka hi kasoor hay....
Zardari or bhutto tou farishtay hain...
Zardaris and Bhuttos are also a product of the same army. The same MQM which is now bothering the men in uniform was created by the same institution to keep a check on PPP in sindh and the PML-N was created to keep a check on PPP in Punjab, PML-Q was created by the same men to keep a check on PML-N and when it came down flat along with PPP, a walk in the park was denied to PML-N by creating PTI. Would love to see a tweet from ISPR apologizing for creating of these "currupt" choices.

What you are not taking into account is neither NS nor imran khan nor zardari nor benazir were milk gulping childern when all above manupulations took place....
They were adults....
It takes two to tango

Yes. And that is why you have to call out both sides.

Like I said before Sir, this donkey is in no shape ready to pull the cart being hitched to it. And it wont be ready for a long time yet. Being kicked when it needs nurturing is not going to help that recovery, either.
Constructive criticism isn't the equivalent of kicking, it's part of the 'nurturing and retraining' process - You don't want to end up with a donkey that kicks you in the head every time you approach it as soon as it's healthy either.

We have a complex multi-party parliamentary system of government. Part of the evolution of the democratic process is the evolution of the electorate and the rise of new political leadership, both within established parties and new ones. By refusing to criticize the failures of elected representatives, we do a disservice to the electorate by implicitly hiding the flaws and failures of the representatives they will elect. How is the electorate to judge their representatives in every election cycle if there is not media and public discourse over the failures and successes of those they elected?

By refusing to criticize elected representatives where we perceive them as having failed, we remove pressure that would drive them to change and/or for alternate leadership to rise up. The refusal to criticize and highlight failures of elected representatives will only slow the process of democratic change, and will end up sowing seeds of discontent that will in fact create the very conditions that you are trying to avoid with this flawed approach.

01_07.gif

Today's newspaper. Now its worth noting that civilians are not "court-martial"ed. While Paper was quick to point at the civilian agency involved i.e. Police, it didn't dare to share the details of "Hassas Idara"s name.

Constructive criticism isn't the equivalent of kicking, it's part of the 'nurturing and retraining' process - You don't want to end up with a donkey that kicks you in the head every time you approach it as soon as it's healthy either.

Yessir. That is exactly why I said above that the Army simply cannot afford to let any effective challenge to its hold on power to arise. That is the basic dilemma here.

Government's response was because ARMY violated the rules of space and intruded in civilians preview.
01_15.gif

Army can't afford to have a successful completion of civilian tenure in Pakistan. It would weaken their position and power. Especially after the collapse of inqilabi duo, PML-N is in same position which it was around 2012 i.e. heading for undisputed victory. So always expect some more hickups ahead for the government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom