What's new

Whats Wrong with ISPR Press release emphasizing "BETTER GOVERNANCE" from Political Leadership

I wasn't angry,nor am I at you sir.Since,you cannot hear my voice,but rather than that,you can only read my words..therefore,you were unable to determine as if I was angry or not.On contrary to that,I was more cheeky,rather than angry.
Ofcourse,one needs courage to speak up the truth.However,we need to understand things completely and should, correlate them with each other.Sometimes,things aren't as simple as they appear.Sometimes,we need to make up adjustments under harsh and unfavorable conditions.Sometimes,decisions are just made to encounter one major issue,where as without considering dire consequences or outcome on the other one,with hope that they shall be circumvented as well.

regards

Sir, we can talk in detail if you send me a PM that I can respond to, but please note that these claims of not understanding the situation completely, or claiming hidden complexities, or preventing more dire consequences are all failed justifications of illegal behavior that simply cannot stand. Jhoot key paon nahi hotey. Never. The nation needs to get out of this mentality if it is ever to get on the path to success.

Please note that I am not saying this because I hate the Army or that I am not a Muslim or that hate Pakistan. I am saying this precisely because I respect the Army, I am a Muslim and I love Pakistan.

Sir, we can talk in detail if you send me a PM that I can respond to, but please note that these claims of not understanding the situation completely, or claiming hidden complexities, or preventing more dire consequences are all failed justifications of illegal behavior that simply cannot stand. Jhoot key paon nahi hotey. Never. The nation needs to get out of this mentality if it is ever to get on the path to success.

Please note that I am not saying this because I hate the Army or that I am not a Muslim or that hate Pakistan. I am saying this precisely because I respect the Army, I am a Muslim and I love Pakistan.

Nobody is denying that whatsoever is going on in recent times is good nor I supported any lies.If you browse my few posts above,you will read that my posts are in agreement with you and it's up to you for how you will decipher my post anyway,I am not gonna repeat again and again.
We are talking about real case scenario,the real world and mark my words sir,your ideal laws ain't gonna apply.Anyways,I will stop here,will PM you tomorrow and we will discuss your disappointment with Pakistani behavior as nation.Till then I need some sleep or else,I will be sleeping during genome and other classes,which means that I will seriously miss important things.
You also,just take a deep breath and relax,it is just another old silly argument.Have fun and enjoy:)

regards

sir,your ideal laws ain't gonna apply.

Good luck in your classes tomorrow, and my ideals also meet the test of reality in "Eight Good People". Anyway, I look forward to our discussion in private. Sweet Dreams!

The problem in Pakistan is BAD GOVERNANCE. Supreme Court has said so; hundreds of columnists have said so. Main reason being that the party controlling the Centre & the largest province lacks the spine and political will to tackle enemies of the State and establish writ of of Pakistani State within the federal capital! Why?

It is not that PML-N is afraid to use force. When it suits them they release their ‘Gulloo Butt’ and fire at unarmed Minhajul- Quran workers in Model Town without remorse and Ch. Nisar has no qualms when it comes to tackling MQM thugs in Karachi. It is only when confronted with the anti-Pakistan terrorist mullah Abdul Aziz that PML-N shy away.

One can only conclude that PML-N leadership are covert sympathisers of the jihadist ideology which was also evident from their preference to talk to the TTP butchers instead of dealing with a firm hand.

There is nothing wrong with the ISPR statement. Here is an article about the anti-State Lal Masjid mullah who would have been put behind bars long ago in any other country. If this is not bad governance, then what is it?

Lal Masjid memories

EDITORIAL

IN Pakistan, the feeling of déjà vu is all too familiar. We seem to be constantly moving in vicious circles, failing to learn from our many errors and, therefore, doomed to repeat them.

To most, the words Lal Masjid conjure up images of the 2007 fiasco that can be considered as the starting point of the current wave of terrorism that confronts Pakistan.

In most countries, the elements responsible for orchestrating a rebellion against the state would be behind bars, or worse. Not in Pakistan.

Take a look: Security beefed up as Lal Masjid cleric launches fresh movement in Islamabad

Here, one of the masterminds of the Lal Masjid episode — Maulvi Abdul Aziz — is apparently a free man, free to lead prayers and organise marches in the federal capital.

On Friday, he did just that, leading prayers in the Islamabad mosque and thereafter leading a procession.

The cleric announced he was kicking off a campaign for the “implementation of Sharia” in Pakistan, while he railed against “obscenity” and the “interest-based financial system”, as slogans of “jihad” were raised by his devotees.

This series of events bears an ominous resemblance to what transpired in the run-up to the 2007 confrontation, yet it is unclear why the state allowed the cleric to proceed with his plans.

This is a man whose name is present on the Fourth Schedule; he has openly threatened to unleash suicide bombers across Pakistan should he be arrested; he has spoken with great admiration about the murderous, self-styled Islamic State; he has justified the APS Peshawar atrocity by saying it was a “reaction” to the army’s actions.

All of these developments have occurred after 2007. Do such individuals not pose a direct challenge to the stated goals of the National Action Plan? Are they not the public face of the extreme militant right that seeks to remake Pakistan in its own twisted image through the use of blood and hate?

If so, then why is the state allowing them to carry on with their activities as if it were business as usual?

Published in Dawn, November 16th, 2015
Lal Masjid memories - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

As long as the media and public are allowed the same standards for criticisms of the military over their failures and illegal acts. Are you willing to accept that? Fair is fair, right?
WHICH media?
It is not you are not aware of the truth about this media. I do not even need to explain I suppose because I am sure you already know it all, it is all about accepting this harsh reality or choosing not to and no one can effect that decision of yours.

About army, we have had this debate in the past as well, the problem is we just keep getting back to same old acquisition after reaching to an agreement.

Just like many suggest (not that I agree with them) to broaden the vision when it comes to following Islam, I will say the same, to broaden the vision when it comes to studying and understanding the military-politics dynamics of Pakistan. There are things that are not right as we both agreed in the past as well but unfortunately THIS is reality. Once cannot, must not ask for ideal circumstances to be happy with and contribute towards the progress of the nation. Things are how they are and luckily we all know (at least we all know, admitting is a separate thing) that how things are improving and what the future holds. Still, the antics like 99 from the corrupt governments and we may go back to square one. NOT THAT THIS WILL BE GREAT but may well the only option. We need to correlate things and look at the bigger picture to take in the whole idea.

I am sorry but I find these are the things we have gone over time and time again, long debates, arguments and then a relative agreement/resolution. Still, here we are…. :lol:

The problem in Pakistan is BAD GOVERNANCE. Supreme Court has said so; hundreds of columnists have said so. Main reason being that the party controlling the Centre & the largest province lacks the spine and political will to tackle enemies of the State and establish writ of of Pakistani State within the federal capital! Why?

It is not that PML-N is afraid to use force. When it suits them they release their ‘Gulloo Butt’ and fire at unarmed Minhajul- Quran workers in Model Town without remorse and Ch. Nisar has no qualms when it comes to tackling MQM thugs in Karachi. It is only when confronted with the anti-Pakistan terrorist mullah Abdul Aziz that PML-N shy away.

One can only conclude that PML-N leadership are covert sympathisers of the jihadist ideology which was also evident from their preference to talk to the TTP butchers instead of dealing with a firm hand.

There is nothing wrong with the ISPR statement. Here is an article about the anti-State Lal Masjid mullah who would have been put behind bars long ago in any other country. If this is not bad governance, then what is it?

Lal Masjid memories

EDITORIAL

IN Pakistan, the feeling of déjà vu is all too familiar. We seem to be constantly moving in vicious circles, failing to learn from our many errors and, therefore, doomed to repeat them.

To most, the words Lal Masjid conjure up images of the 2007 fiasco that can be considered as the starting point of the current wave of terrorism that confronts Pakistan.

In most countries, the elements responsible for orchestrating a rebellion against the state would be behind bars, or worse. Not in Pakistan.

Take a look: Security beefed up as Lal Masjid cleric launches fresh movement in Islamabad

Here, one of the masterminds of the Lal Masjid episode — Maulvi Abdul Aziz — is apparently a free man, free to lead prayers and organise marches in the federal capital.

On Friday, he did just that, leading prayers in the Islamabad mosque and thereafter leading a procession.

The cleric announced he was kicking off a campaign for the “implementation of Sharia” in Pakistan, while he railed against “obscenity” and the “interest-based financial system”, as slogans of “jihad” were raised by his devotees.

This series of events bears an ominous resemblance to what transpired in the run-up to the 2007 confrontation, yet it is unclear why the state allowed the cleric to proceed with his plans.

This is a man whose name is present on the Fourth Schedule; he has openly threatened to unleash suicide bombers across Pakistan should he be arrested; he has spoken with great admiration about the murderous, self-styled Islamic State; he has justified the APS Peshawar atrocity by saying it was a “reaction” to the army’s actions.

All of these developments have occurred after 2007. Do such individuals not pose a direct challenge to the stated goals of the National Action Plan? Are they not the public face of the extreme militant right that seeks to remake Pakistan in its own twisted image through the use of blood and hate?

If so, then why is the state allowing them to carry on with their activities as if it were business as usual?

Published in Dawn, November 16th, 2015
Lal Masjid memories - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

had we killed this bastard at that very moment, themedia would have gone crazy about it.... look where it have brought us now.
THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE THAT AN EXTREMIST TERRORIST BUNCH IS HOUNDING THE STREETS OF OUR CAPITAL and we will expect investments and business and tourists from foreign world? we will expect there support in financial terms and military equipment to fight extremism? Image what it will make Pakistan look like, Afghanistan with there Taliban AK47 or Iraq and Syria of today with RPG carrying double cabin riding ISIS terrorists?

THE MEDIA, THE FOREIGN MEDIA IS NOT IN OUR CONTROL, why the hell we give them any opportunity to portray us in the negative sense. This Lal masjid should have been demolished with the occupants captured or killed, the son of a bitch aziz hanged and then let it be.

Musharraf's biggest achievement was the operation against these retards and his biggest failure was not completing the job.

now our government and administration is sleeping and jb jin botal sa bahr aajai ga then we will make a scene for our self. IT IS ABOUT TIME HE IS DEALT WITH.

Making roads is good governance for our jahil awaam. They forget it is from their own money . Every Time we make a new fancy project we are just drowning more in loans

Back
Top Bottom